Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    so the last forum event hosted by tenax only lasted like 50 minutes, along with the previous forum events which didnt last 3 hours, forum events end waaaaaaaaaaay to fast for over half the community to actually enjoy, my suggestion is to close the thread as it is made and open it every 3 hours from the moment it has been created, for somewhere around 10 minutes and reopen it every 3 hours. this way people have 3 hours to prepare their answers aswell as more opportunity for other people to participate.
    Let's make clear that I don't dislike the previous events, but they are all very repetitive.
    Maybe the events would last longer if you did another type of event, most of the answers for these events are just searchable tbh...

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Let's make clear that I don't dislike the previous events, but they are all very repetitive.
    Maybe the events would last longer if you did another type of event, most of the answers for these events are just searchable tbh...
    ikr, i looked up the 3rd blank in google and the first suggestion it showed me is the filling of that blank

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Come up with some unique forum events that doesn't take 10 minutes and haven't been done before, it's alot harder than you think unless you're going to do questions and shit that just no one is even supposed to know the answer to.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Come up with some unique forum events that doesn't take 10 minutes and haven't been done before, it's alot harder than you think unless you're going to do questions and shit that just no one is even supposed to know the answer to.
    Isn't that why the event team is here? The core requirements for the ET Team literally state 'Must be able to think of unique events'. So... shouldn't they be able to do that if they are chosen?

Personally I would like to think of a unique event, so i'll let the ET's know if I have thought of one.

k1ng_musa's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    If I post the initial forum event I made it'd take at least a week, right Linzor?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Isn't that why the event team is here? The core requirements for the ET Team literally state 'Must be able to think of unique events'. So... shouldn't they be able to do that if they are chosen?

Personally I would like to think of a unique event, so i'll let the ET's know if I have thought of one.
    Yeah, beating a dead horse. It's something that doesn't come over one day, and more or less, we don't have time for it.

If you got any ideas yourself then ye feel free to pm them about it, but don't expect unique forum events that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by k1ng_musa View Post
    If I post the initial forum event I made it'd take at least a week, right Linzor?
    Yes but that was like questions for a student that attends university lmao

7. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Tenax (08-22-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Forum Events are barely hosted for a reason, because there is no unique forum events that people can come up with unless there are ET applications, which is basically when the trials are asked to host a forum event. Being unique is hard '-', Linzor is right, its not like they can easily just come up with something to benefit each and every player. Events are hosted whenever they can be hosted. '-'

9. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Mattie (08-23-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Seems like the suggestion is going off topic, can you read the op pls '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Seems like the suggestion is going off topic, can you read the op pls '-'
    How is it going off-topic...
    People are simply saying it's hard to be unique and wait several hours a day.
    Forum Events get hosted on occasion when an Event Team Member or a Game Moderator feels like hosting one, I'm basically saying that people who simply "miss" out on Events only can blame themselves for not being online.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    How is it going off-topic...
    People are simply saying it's hard to be unique and wait several hours a day.
    Forum Events get hosted on occasion when an Event Team Member or a Game Moderator feels like hosting one, I'm basically saying that people who simply "miss" out on Events only can blame themselves for not being online.
    You cant blame people for not being online because of their timezone/availability at the hour/time...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information