Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Well, if a player got banned because they hacked or another reason and another player (their friends) says that they'd stop / would stop because they got banned, it's their loss, not ours.
    You're missing the point. Go back and read.

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    A lot of the current ET's are busy right now during summer and the Admins are aware, it's only temporary. That's why we've had Emperor host so much so credit to him for contributing more than what is his responsibility.

I mean you really have no idea what's going on in those appeals so I don't know how you can know that even some of them are banned for silly reasons. Anyways the whole "if my friend gets banned then I leave" argument is completely invalid.

Honestly, there are some ideas we've had about changes to the game, McSic has been every motivated to try make a change but these days we barely get any feedback on actual changes like the one recently with sg spread.
    I clearly said "(unless reasons given)" so I'm not trying to bash on any of the ETs at all if they got their own things going on, but its a different story when they've actually been online and don't host. I wouldnt say that the "if my friend gets banned then I leave" is completely invalid (maybe to some extent), but lets be honest here some players have a closer relationship to the staff than others and that could lead to a slight off-sided decision. Is it wrong? Yea, but its what makes us human. Its natural to have friends and you'd want to defend them if you have the power to do so right? Obviously, nobody should be taking sides and every decision should be equally considered no matter who they are. Like I said in an earlier comment, friendships were made here and something as simple as a ban could be the reason why both users would move to a different server or stop playing altogether. I'd do it for you if you got banned <3 (Not that you would get banned). Not everyone thinks the same as you do lin. Also, yes I want to give Emp lots of credit for hosting lots in the ETs stead.

Regarding the ideas that McSic presented, I get that its hard to really get feedback on changes he wants to make in the server. Perhaps the staff could make a couple notices per day when an idea is presented so that people actually notice it? Or maybe some sort of special notification to show that a poll is happening to get more opinions?

I just dont want FG to die. I mean no harm.
    Last edited by Prone; 07-30-2019 at 04:07 AM.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

2. The following user said thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Rey (08-13-2019)

Thread Information