Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    It isn't like hosting an event would be that much of a difficulty per se (speaking from experience, been developer at 2 servers, co-owner at 1 and GM at 1 in the past), I don't know why you would need such a special treatment to be able to host a private server event in such an old game. That being said the whole point of creating an Event Team in the past was that when GMs are busy or inactive at the time the playerbase doesn't feel left out and to take some weight off the GM's back. Yes, experience in hosting events is not a bad thing, but everyone gotta start somewhere, and it ain't like it couldn't be started without any experience, it's mostly a learn-to-go thing.

2. The following user said thank you to Banjee for this useful post:

Zabu (06-08-2017)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Banjee View Post
    It isn't like hosting an event would be that much of a difficulty per se (speaking from experience, been developer at 2 servers, co-owner at 1 and GM at 1 in the past), I don't know why you would need such a special treatment to be able to host a private server event in such an old game. That being said the whole point of creating an Event Team in the past was that when GMs are busy or inactive at the time the playerbase doesn't feel left out and to take some weight off the GM's back. Yes, experience in hosting events is not a bad thing, but everyone gotta start somewhere, and it ain't like it couldn't be started without any experience, it's mostly a learn-to-go thing.
    You need experience, It's not that hosting a event is hard its that you guys make it hard.

Having experienced people host games is ideal since they know what to do in most situations, So logically we rather have people host event's that applied for ET then people who didn't.

I'm sure most of you think everything is done very easy, But honestly it's not there is a reason why there is some sort of training for it.

P.S i'm sure charm can host a event but it's no reason to remove a rule just for her.
    Last edited by Rain; 06-08-2017 at 03:42 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Canpai (06-08-2017), Linzor (06-08-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Banjee View Post
    Oh boy you haven't met people that are joining these events. Kids crying 24/7. You kinda need experience and alot of patience to deal with them or else you will black out from the shit that they gonna give you.

On Topic:

Event Team is there for a reason. Dunno why you guys need more events. There are plenty of events going on everyday in this server. Sure Charm can host but she is already doing another job for the server. If E.T apps open again she can make an application and I'm sure she will get the position.

Every Team has its role in this server and it should be this way.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 06-09-2017 at 09:50 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Ricky (06-09-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Oh boy you haven't met people that are joining these events. Kids crying 24/7. You kinda need experience and alot of patience to deal with them or else you will black out from the shit that they gonna give you.

On Topic:

Event Team is there for a reason. Dunno why you guys need more events. There are plenty of events going on everyday in this server. Sure Charm can host but she is already doing another job for the server. If E.T apps open again she can make an application and I'm sure she will get the position.

Every Team has its role in this server and it should be this way.
    If youre think there are plenty of events right now then youre wrong, which makes sense, cause you wouldnt play them to know. If we have people willing and able to host events, why deny it from them?

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    If youre think there are plenty of events right now then youre wrong, which makes sense, cause you wouldnt play them to know. If we have people willing and able to host events, why deny it from them?
    She can host an unofficial event like other people do.

You should be pleased that this server has an Event Team that is hosting 2-3 events everyday. Undoubtedly Event Team is the most active ING than any other staff team.

And no, everytime I come online I see Eagle,Kagura,Tenax hosting events for you guys. Just because I dont play events doesnt mean I cant read Announcements. Maybe you dont play enough to see how often they host. Stop being so ungrateful and always ask for more lmao.

9. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

ILoveQuests (06-09-2017)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dont know what are you talking about?!!
    wtf man if 1 day pass without events you cry? everyone gets busy.
    and they are working hard for "us" and they are doing fine.

Actually this is the true love when you make a problem over nothing.
    its ok bunny its ok.

11. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

k1ng_musa (06-09-2017)

Thread Information