파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

2. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Mike (12-27-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Boi i played dis shit on the most wooden pc to date, don’t talk trash to a legend like me. With your fanboy base thanking your posts, smfh
    i read somewhere that you were 21 so its not trashtalk its facts, just cuz u started playing fgunz before me doesn't mean im a newgen.

"None of you have the right to ego when you didn’t play back in the day when there actually were decent players around."

Just saying i actually did play when there were decent players around so get off ur high horse.

P.S. how u a legend when i've never seen anyone say u was good at this game kkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 12-27-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Who u mike?

Random.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    i read somewhere that you were 21 so its not trashtalk its facts, just cuz u started playing fgunz before me doesn't mean im a newgen.

"None of you have the right to ego when you didn’t play back in the day when there actually were decent players around."

Just saying i actually did play when there were decent players around so get off ur high horse.

P.S. how u a legend when i've never seen anyone say u was good at this game kkkkkkkkkk
    Never said you were a newgen but you just proved what I said kekkkk, and noone says anything about me cuz the playsrs back then have found theirselves a live besides playing gunz all day. Really curious when it was when you played since all the players used to be on the forum and ehh yours is 2k16.

Yes i’m 21, slayin all dem hoes, makin millies drivin a lambo doing cocaine on a snowscooter, y’all take this shit way to serious

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Who u mike?

Random.

I’m mike, nice to meet you

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Never said you were a newgen but you just proved what I said kekkkk, and noone says anything about me cuz the playsrs back then have found theirselves a live besides playing gunz all day. Really curious when it was when you played since all the players used to be on the forum and ehh yours is 2k16.

Yes i’m 21, slayin all dem hoes, makin millies drivin a lambo doing cocaine on a snowscooter, y’all take this shit way to serious
    No it's just cause you were never good. All your friends were better than you, beat your ass silly and left gunz. You still trying to think you're good so you ego and call yourself a legend on forums cuz no one knows ur ass when you were always bad asf.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I’m mike, nice to meet you
    Lol i played from 2006 to 2011, then i quit because i hated pservers with a passion. I started fgunz at 2015 but didnt join forums yet because i barely played gunz, just for the nostalgic feeling

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No it's just cause you were never good. All your friends were better than you, beat your ass silly and left gunz. You still trying to think you're good so you ego and call yourself a legend on forums cuz no one knows ur ass when you were always bad asf.
    You just said you didnt know me? Idk men...
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Lol i played from 2006 to 2011, then i quit because i hated pservers with a passion. I started fgunz at 2015 but didnt join forums yet because i barely played gunz, just for the nostalgic feeling
    You just proved my point, here in 2015, the realest days were 2013,2014. Idk why y’all taking this so serious

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    You just said you didnt know me? Idk men...
    So you agree you were and are trash?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So you agree you were and are trash?
    Very trash, very #1 in cw

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Very trash, very #1 in cw