Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Type: FGUNZ ingame

Description:
    A 1v1 mode.

Two ideas:
    1) Typing a command ex. "/join 1v1" will put you in to a 1v1 queue, upon finding an opponent you will be spawned/loaded in to a town map, the first one to reach 11 kills wins, and also you can challenge people like /challenge Amers.

*Would like to see this one instead*
    2) If you wanna go one step further, make a 1v1 channel with a "Join" button, which adds you to the queue, upon finding an opponent - it automatically creates a room like "Amers vs Name 1v1", so people can lurk who is 1v1ing, this channel could also have a spectate option. That channel shall have a ranking, the top1 1v1er is golden name in that channel or something cool like that.

"Amers wants to 1v1 you! Do you accept? Type /accept to accept the challenge!"

This would be an awesome mode, especially when its turned in to a 1v1 channel. Lets make it happen Jetman and McSic

What do you guys think? Show some support if you want to see it in game.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

R0B3N (06-15-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    First of all no offense - cool idea

but we have duel(1v1 mode) ? and private lobbies removed or idk it existed in this server.
    at this current situation of fgunz they have to more focus on fixing crashes cus since last 6moths crashes made players mad-bad-gone, everyone started to hate gunz and gunz is memories of childhood we don't want to lose it.

For me its a NO sorry.

I also heard they developing fgunz bot so this might comes under bot stuff? challenging in discord / 1v1 rank / its public and also people who are not in game they can check players challenges.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post

but we have duel(1v1 mode) ? and private lobbies removed or idk it existed in this server.
    at this current situation of fgunz they have to more focus on fixing crashes cus since last 6moths crashes made players mad-bad-gone, everyone started to hate gunz and gunz is memories of childhood we don't want to lose it.

For me its a NO sorry.

I also heard they developing fgunz bot so this might comes under bot stuff? challenging in discord / 1v1 rank / its public and also people who are not in game they can check players challenges.
    We don't have a 1v1 duel mode yet, every time you can make a 2/2 room it ends up being 4/2 because those cringe vips find the need to join full rooms. I already suggested 2/2 rooms to exclude vip's, it was said it's being added but it ended up never going through, so no, we dont have a 1v1 option now unless you set a password.

As for Amers idea, you can 1v1 duel tournament.

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks

For me its a NO sorry.

I think it could be a good idea, but I am not 100% sure what it will do to activity and people socializing in general. Someone in my discord server was saying today that he would definitely play a server with a ladder system.

Think Duel Tournament, but 1vs1, more rounds, switch sides and a map like town. It wouldn't be just 1vs1, but you'd be ranked against someone in your league or whoever is closest to it. There'd be leagues / tiers so it shows what lvl you at and modes like these in general can help noobies matching up against eachother so they don't have to fear the skillgap as much.

Rejecting ideas because crashes deserve to be fixed first is one of the worst reasons to decline a suggestion. Simply, because you can put it on your lower priority to do list if needed and with this attitude you prevent the server from developing and implementing good things, which is dum.
    Last edited by R0B3N; 06-15-2021 at 04:39 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-15-2021)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

For me its a NO sorry.

No offense back at you, but you are not staff, so your opinion doesn't matter, let them decide and don't speak for them. And yeah, Duel is a 1v1 mode, but it is not what I had in mind, Duel is a public room that multiple players can join, but what I suggest is to make it 1 individual player against another till one of them gets to 11 kills. Do you not understand Town 1v1s?

Here's an example:
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    No offense back at you, but you are not staff, so your opinion doesn't matter, let them decide and don't speak for them. And yeah, Duel is a 1v1 mode, but it is not what I had in mind, Duel is a public room that multiple players can join, but what I suggest is to make it 1 individual player against another till one of them gets to 11 kills. Do you not understand Town 1v1s?

Here's an example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgkEj1JBFPI&t=70
    So why should your opinion matter if his doesnt matter either? And why make it a public suggestion if you cannot mentally take feedback, get a grip.

9. The following user said thank you to A_Luckybox for this useful post:

Faky (06-15-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    I think it could be a good idea, but I am not 100% sure what it will do to activity and people socializing in general. Someone in my discord server was saying today that he would definitely play a server with a ladder system.

Think Duel Tournament, but 1vs1, more rounds, switch sides and a map like town. It wouldn't be just 1vs1, but you'd be ranked against someone in your league or whoever is closest to it. There'd be leagues / tiers so it shows what lvl you at and modes like these in general can help noobies matching up against eachother so they don't have to fear the skillgap as much.

Rejecting ideas because crashes deserve to be fixed first is one of the worst reasons to decline a suggestion. Simply, because you can put it on your lower priority to do list if needed and with this attitude you prevent the server from developing and implementing good things, which is dum.
    duel is the 1v1 mode and Its open challenge between players. I remember someone already suggested about 1v1 rank system I supported that but what happen to that suggestion thread? probably in pending or decline, no need to re-suggest same content.

Originally Posted by Amers View Post

Here's an example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgkEj1JBFPI&t=70
    Ok!! I am not staff but I am regular all mode player ew not quest, in this SUGGESTIONS THREAD active players opinion has more value than who just come here and beep n go ok? when you are able to create private room(1v1 town or whatever) why we need extra feature/mode?

btw if you are meant to 1v1 ranking system its already suggested few months ago.

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    duel is the 1v1 mode and Its open challenge between players. I remember someone already suggested about 1v1 rank system I supported that but what happen to that suggestion thread? probably in pending or decline, no need to re-suggest same content.
    I mean we're talking about 2 totally different things, yes Duel allows 1v1, but only in a specific setting in specific maps, without a special system built around it. As for not knowing what happened to a similar suggestion you supported in the past; Not everyone takes the effort or can find similar suggested content that was posted before. Things can change a lot overtime, something that might not have been a good idea a long time ago, might be a good idea now and the same goes for the other way around. Unless you changed your own mind, I don't see why you would vote against it if you were in favour of it before. This is almost as silly as declining the suggestion, because you think other things have to be fixed first.

12. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-15-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    I mean we're talking about 2 totally different things, yes Duel allows 1v1, but only in a specific setting in specific maps, without a special system built around it. As for not knowing what happened to a similar suggestion you supported in the past; Not everyone takes the effort or can find similar suggested content that was posted before. Things can change a lot overtime, something that might not have been a good idea a long time ago, might be a good idea now and the same goes for the other way around. Unless you changed your own mind, I don't see why you would vote against it if you were in favour of it before. This is almost as silly as declining the suggestion, because you think other things have to be fixed first.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...NG#post1090094

Mcsic: "Not a bad suggestion, but it definitely wouldn't replace Clan Wars, rather be its own seperate thing."

Admin already gave green signal, everyone knows it takes more time. To start another process they need to fix current problems and ye they already on working they keep telling us "we are on working on this" its kind of pressure for them, silly thing is when suggesting same stuff more than thrice LOL. That's not my problem if you or amers not active here.

someone said my opinion doesn't matter... kek check that thread what happens after my reply to thread.
    Last edited by Faky; 06-15-2021 at 05:55 PM.

]

-Faky

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...NG#post1090094

Mcsic: "Not a bad suggestion, but it definitely wouldn't replace Clan Wars, rather be its own seperate thing."

Admin already gave green signal, everyone knows it takes more time. To start another process they need to fix current problems and ye they already on working they keep telling us "we are on working on this" its kind of pressure for them, silly thing is when suggesting same stuff more than thrice LOL. That's not my problem if you or amers not active here.
    That thread is about TDM and not about 1vs1's though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information