Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I believe you also did Canal Town. Anyhow would be interesting to also see remakes of Attack-Defense (recently re-added and could use better light placement), and perhaps for old removed maps i.e. TheBuilding from a suggestion thread. Though not going to lie Nexus-Base could use some assets to the map that aren't in a room.
    Canal Town is my map, i didnt list it cause its not a remake, ironically the building is also my map though one of my earlier maps and i recently did a collision fix for the office and fixed the desk lamp's light but i actually dont know if either fixes were implemented.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Canal Town is my map, i didnt list it cause its not a remake, ironically the building is also my map though one of my earlier maps and i recently did a collision fix for the office and fixed the desk lamp's light but i actually dont know if either fixes were implemented.
    Well I checked but I don't see the Desk Lamp's light in TheOffice, but the PC on the desk could also emit some light (low luminosity and perhaps update to a latest image on fgunz.net website since it still has old activity point rewards [no AP shield])

Spoiler!

Thread Information