100% me right now I want in , I’ll have you know I played korean beta, and I’ve been involved in numerous top clans such as Sparta, and I have over 3000 CW wins. I am trained in all styles and I’m the top glad in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another useless clan title to wreck noobs with. I will wipe all other clans the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with recruting other clan members? Think again, clan leader. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of m8s and shotbotters across the USA/Brazil. I can be online anytime, and I can kill noobs in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my rusty sword. Not only am I extensively trained in 1v8 combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the FGunZ donor shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe other clans miserable asses off the face of their respective continents, those little shits. If only you could have known what your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have posted this years ago. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ganna see the results. I will shit fury all over FG clan wars and they will drown in it.

IGN : Surfen