Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Atheist cuz science.
    Why can't both God and science exist in the same realm? If you believe in a supreme being (and I do, surprising I know), then wouldn't he have to make guidelines in which "reality" would have to follow. Reality needs parameters, as such, a God would have to create those parameters, aka 'science'.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Mime (06-29-2013), SuperShotty (07-07-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Why can't both God and science exist in the same realm? If you believe in a supreme being (and I do, surprising I know), then wouldn't he have to make guidelines in which "reality" would have to follow. Reality needs parameters, as such, a God would have to create those parameters, aka 'science'.
    Some people need to believe in something that isn't there (god), I know people that keep themselves up running cause they believe in god (tho I do not know why they believe in god).

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Some people need to believe in something that isn't there (god), I know people that keep themselves up running cause they believe in god (tho I do not know why they believe in god).
    I don't need anything to believe, I just think it is rather foolish to throw up everything to a simple singularity that happened 16.5 billion years ago. If you ask me, being an atheist seems like a much harder following than believing in a deity. I don't understand that mindset at all.

Put it this way, even without religion I would believe in a supreme being, a God, Kami, whatever you want to call it. Atheism seems medieval to me.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 06-29-2013 at 02:26 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I don't need anything to believe, I just think it is rather foolish to throw up everything to a simple singularity that happened 16.5 billion years ago. If you ask me, being an atheist seems like a much harder following than believing in a deity. I don't understand that mindset at all.

Put it this way, even without religion I would believe in a supreme being, a God, Kami, whatever you want to call it. Atheism seems medieval to me.
    Ok, let's put it this way.. I do not believe in a god (so basicly Atheism) or anything.

Thread Information