Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    I didn't say gunners don't have degrees; just ones in liberal arts as opposed to STEM.

Well wishes,

Jianyu
    So? And your Point is? relating Real life to Gunz in the matter of one players education? get real kid.
    Last edited by Azuki; 08-29-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    So? And your Point is? relating Real life to Gunz in the matter of one players education? get real kid.
    Konichiwa-des sakaiyuji7

It's simply statistics, my friend. I'm not sure if they have those in the anime world, but in the real world we do. They are very important in determining demographics, as we are here.

Warmly,

Jianyu

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Konichiwa-des sakaiyuji7

It's simply statistics, my friend. I'm not sure if they have those in the anime world, but in the real world we do. They are very important in determining demographics, as we are here.

Warmly,

Jianyu
    lmfao. haha can't stop myself from laughing, well this whole thread is non-sense. but why did I commented on this, that is pure lies?. Relating the modes of game in real life. who are you to do it? oh well its just your opinion. but its completely non-sense. and I what? you think i'm just a fat lady watching anime and eating something? to state such an outrageous comment?? oh well I gotta go. my work is done in real life and in here.

Good luck with these thread.

Sayonara. Jianyu-san
    mata ne. *grins*

Thanks
    lmfao. haha can't stop myself from laughing, well this whole thread is non-sense. but why did I commented on this, that is pure lies?. Relating the modes of game in real life. who are you to do it? oh well its just your opinion. but its completely non-sense. and I what? you think i'm just a fat lady watching anime and eating something? to state such an outrageous comment?? oh well I gotta go. my work is done in real life and in here.

Good luck with these thread.

Sayonara. Jianyu-san
    mata ne.
    If you are, I do not discriminate. I am simply here to talk about the game, and the statistics surrounding it.

I do not roleplay, so I ignored that part of your comment.

Regards,

Jianyu

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    If you are, I do not discriminate. I am simply here to talk about the game, and the statistics surrounding it.

I do not roleplay, so I ignored that part of your comment.

Regards,

Jianyu
    Last thing, if you're simply talking about the game, remove those "low IQ" "high IQ" etc on your original post. You're not "simply" talking about the game, you're adding REAL LIFE to a GAME. And 'cause like you said it's just a GAME and just talk about the GAME without those necessary information or "statistics" as you said.
    and on what grounds did I do to make you say "I do not role play"? i'm just stating that i'm done working.

So long, pro glad.

Thanks
    Last thing, if you're simply talking about the game, remove those "low IQ" "high IQ" etc on your original post. You're not "simply" talking about the game, you're adding REAL LIFE to a GAME. And 'cause like you said it's just a GAME and just talk about the GAME without those necessary information or "statistics" as you said.
    and on what grounds did I do to make you say "I do not role play"? i'm just stating that i'm done working.

So long, pro glad.
    I'm referring to your "*grin*", this is similar to a /me command and is roleplaying.

It's simply statistics. This includes all things.

Best regards,

Jianyu

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    it's funny because you're implying that gunners have a lower IQ when gunning requires more skills than glad games. From what you said, this thread isn't biased, it is absolutely biased. Would you be saying these things about gunners if you were one of them? No. Imo you're just trying to make yourself feel superior since glads have a "higher" IQ.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    it's funny because you're implying that gunners have a lower IQ when gunning requires more skills than glad games. From what you said, this thread isn't biased, it is absolutely biased. Would you be saying these things about gunners if you were one of them? No. Imo you're just trying to make yourself feel superior since glads have a "higher" IQ.
    Thank you for your reply! As much as I'd like to take it seriously, I'm afraid I cannot see somebody with the title of "me haz 9 inch d" earnestly.

However, you were instrumental to this thread by proving the points in the OP.

Thank you for your contribution,

Jianyu

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Interesting opinion, I'll value your opinion more because you pay money for a free-to-play private server.

Clearly you must have all the answers in life.

Thank you for your thoughts,

Jianyu
    In my opinion glaidioters or glads w/e you want to call 'm are the most annoying community. It's like the last pest race that just doesn't want to die, nobody likes them and they don't even like each other themselves. They pretend to have some kind of honor whereas the game offers a lot more then just using your dumb sword. Whenever glads get around they insult, ego and brag about anything they can find. You tend to find this with dagger people as well, I guess you can categorize them as glads as well (not naming Muso or DD).

I understand the game brings a long some ego and competition, but we all know it would be better if the glads would just rot on some island far away from normal human beings . Anyways, thats my opinion.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    In my opinion glaidioters or glads w/e you want to call 'm are the most annoying community. It's like the last pest race that just doesn't want to die, nobody likes them and they don't even like each other themselves. They pretend to have some kind of honor whereas the game offers a lot more then just using your dumb sword. Whenever glads get around they insult, ego and brag about anything they can find. You tend to find this with dagger people as well, I guess you can categorize them as glads as well (not naming Muso or DD).

I understand the game brings a long some ego and competition, but we all know it would be better if the glads would just rot on some island far away from normal human beings . Anyways, thats my opinion.
    Well, I guess it's a good thing that opinions can be wrong then, huh?

Interesting that you say gladiators ego a lot, when if we see here we can clearly see that the only gladiator threads with ego in it are made by Kendrick, who is literally autistic irl (on top of which, just started the game after Aeria closed.) Otherwise, it's all gunners posting their scores; 1v1's for gladiators are usually kept between themselves and the only person who posts videos is Afterburned on ik1d3.

Note to all future posters, we're basing the discussion on facts; opinions are welcomed but will be overlooked when compiling the information.

Warmly,

Jianyu

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information