Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Despite the good work stephan had done to lower the size of the skillmaps, a big part of them relies on the fact that some walls are not climbable or hangable. Could you change it back so that these walls are indeed as they were intended to be?

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Castiel (04-02-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    There should not have been any changes in that matter, I only touched the textures (of which most are used from the core game itself), not the actual walls or anything so not sure how they changed.

Please provide the proof so we can have a look at what has been changed and what needs to be changed to possibly fix this.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There should not have been any changes in that matter, I only touched the textures (of which most are used from the core game itself), not the actual walls or anything so not sure how they changed.

Please provide the proof so we can have a look at what has been changed and what needs to be changed to possibly fix this.
    this is an example taken from skillmap 5: the boxes in the first image should be invisible and non-interactable (hanging and climbing), something which changed with the new textures.
    in the second image, the pointed wall with a unique texture should be blueish and non-interactable either.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    this is an example taken from skillmap 5: the boxes in the first image should be invisible and non-interactable (hanging and climbing), something which changed with the new textures.
    in the second image, the pointed wall with a unique texture should be blueish and non-interactable either.

https://i.imgur.com/IlJe9Ow.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/yiQdtUU.jpg
    Could you provide the same proof with textures one, easier to track the issue that way.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Could you provide the same proof with textures one, easier to track the issue that way.
    I dont have the files for the original map and i dont know what this map's original name is to google videos of it to show you, so if you wanna tell me what its called/find a video and see it in the video that'd be gr8.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Figured out the problem, just need to fix it.
    Last edited by StephanM; 04-04-2020 at 09:34 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Hotfixed and shipped to the next patch.

Thread Information