Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MeMyselfandI's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Just wanna throw out there pellet spread is client based therefore if you viewed a recording > to me viewing a recording the spread could appear differently. Basically meaning when he recorded that moment with F11 and re-recorded over it the spread could have been different at that specific moment in time, that why pellet spread can't really be used to determine if shots are actually PB's or not.
    My argument still stands though, there's no way to verify how many pellets they are landing, so you can't know if it's the hit detection or the RNG spread causing low damage per shot.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
    My argument still stands though, there's no way to verify how many pellets they are landing, so you can't know if it's the hit detection or the RNG spread causing low damage per shot.
    I get what you mean, here I took this aswell...

Yes you see the pellet spread not hit me. His replay may appear differently due to ping difference however the 'Hit' indicator/sound are both there but I recieved 0 damage, so for me there's an issue somewhere because if on his end the spread does hit me and had both the indicators to say he had hit, but yet I took 0 damage I could be accused for hacking.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-03-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I would've believed its the anti lead if it was 2-3 years ago, because I knew about the issue beforehand, for instance:

3 years ago^, people nowadays need 4-5 shots from that range to kill while I take that many to kill 1 person (its an all hit replay but my friend kees recorded it for me so 2 hits didn't register as hits)

This was on a test server made by Rain

Anti lead was MUCH better and forgiving for when you miss shots.

2 years ago^

BEST OF THEM ALL

I believe there is a Damage reduce hack going around and its not the anti lead's fault, go back 2-3 years ago and you will REALLY understand what it means to have a garbage anti lead.

Rain's test server AGAIN had a flawless anti-lead.
    Last edited by Taint; 09-03-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I would've believed its the anti lead if it was 2-3 years ago, because I knew about the issue beforehand, for instance:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IGS8dPuU

3 years ago^, people nowadays need 4-5 shots from that range to kill while I take that many to kill 1 person (its an all hit replay but my friend kees recorded it for me so 2 hits didn't register as hits)

This was on a test server made by Rain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6pPEXo39A

Anti lead was MUCH better and forgiving for when you miss shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjY5io0N-Z8
    2 years ago^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjY5io0N-Z8

BEST OF THEM ALL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Gid1l0bMI

I believe there is a Damage reduce hack going around and its not the anti lead's fault, go back 2-3 years ago and you will REALLY understand what it means to have a garbage anti lead.
    So what you're saying if I report the user in my first video he will be banned. If the user reported me in the video I just posted, I will be banned?

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Thanks
    I get what you mean, here I took this aswell...

https://youtu.be/oNrvXfLqht0

Yes you see the pellet spread not hit me. His replay may appear differently due to ping difference however the 'Hit' indicator/sound are both there but I recieved 0 damage, so for me there's an issue somewhere because if on his end the spread does hit me and had both the indicators to say he had hit, but yet I took 0 damage I could be accused for hacking.
    I'm not an expert when it comes to replays, but like that guy said spread is randomly generated in replays. Also that looked like really weird timing matching the tumble when you shot, it might be an invincibility frame or something. Furthermore, aside from bad net resulting in packet loss, I don't see any way for it to fail in technical terms. Like I stated, when I used revolvers for months, I have NEVER gotten a false-positive shot. If the anti-lead was really broken surely one of my "hits" wouldn't have registered.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So what you're saying if I report the user in my first video he will be banned. If the user reported me in the video I just posted, I will be banned?
    Not entirely, I do believe there are MOMENTS and only moments when the anti lead fks up and its not very often, RARELY does it ever happen and I've spoken with the admins and they said there aren't any hiccups going on or the connection being interrupted, either damage reduce or one's connection is weak (highly doubt that btw)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Not entirely, I do believe there are MOMENTS and only moments when the anti lead fks up and its not very often, RARELY does it ever happen and I've spoken with the admins and they said there aren't any hiccups going on or the connection being interrupted, either damage reduce or one's connection is weak (highly doubt that btw)
    This is basically my argument. Maybe in scenarios where someone's internet is shitty could packets not be sent correctly. Otherwise it's a hack that's intentionally packet blocking, or the spread misleads people into thinking they're doing more damage than they are.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
    This is basically my argument. Maybe in scenarios where someone's internet is shitty could packets not be sent correctly. Otherwise it's a hack that's intentionally packet blocking, or the spread misleads people into thinking they're doing more damage than they are.
    Low and behold there is a scumbug who made that btw and it forces packet dropping, in any case I don't believe the anti lead is faulty atm, I think its fine the way it is unless the admins say otherwise.

Banned

Thanks
    hows the antilead is fking fine?
    when there is like 10 threads talking about antilead sucks
    and u are saying its fine

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GHBalo View Post
    hows the antilead is fking fine?
    when there is like 10 threads talking about antilead sucks
    and u are saying its fine
    You were banned for shotbotting, YOU of all people would not experience any issues when you're hitting balls hard my friend

11. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Akimbo (09-03-2017)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information