Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    I don't think you should be able to shoot your teammate's mines. I also don't think they should be 1 shot, or at least not without some buff to balance it. Like maybe make mines invisible from farther than a couple meters
    But they aren't 1 shot, they have 60 hp; a shotgun shot can destroy at most 2 mines if all pellets hit (9 dmg+ shotgun).

Country
    Thanks
    why i get kicked for afk if i just walk and put mines?? i need to jump or something? you change it?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PoorGuy View Post
    why i get kicked for afk if i just walk and put mines?? i need to jump or something? you change it?
    That shouldn't happen. I'll look into it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That shouldn't happen. I'll look into it.
    <3.

Thanks
    Nice update

Since this is the place for feedback....

Can we get an option to remove pings? People are abusing them and writing inappropriate messages

Smokes are a bit over-tuned and will need readjustment. They're kind of taking the place of molotovs ATM with how much damage/area of control they give. And they also extinguish molotovs so it's a huge counter.

Love the sticky latching mechanic btw

Also, in regards to what Sunrui was saying - blowing up a mine can trigger other nearby/stacked mines. But other explosives don't trigger mines. Not sure if we want to change that or not. Maybe time will tell. Seems alright for now.
    Last edited by Armani; 03-30-2023 at 06:44 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Nice update

Since this is the place for feedback....

Can we get an option to remove pings? People are abusing them and writing inappropriate messages

Smokes are a bit over-tuned and will need readjustment. They're kind of taking the place of molotovs ATM with how much damage/area of control they give. And they also extinguish molotovs so it's a huge counter.

Love the sticky latching mechanic btw

Also, in regards to what Sunrui was saying - blowing up a mine can trigger other nearby/stacked mines. But other explosives don't trigger mines. Not sure if we want to change that or not. Maybe time will tell. Seems alright for now.
    You can disable the ping system in options or /ignore a player which will also hide their pings. You can also report those players abusing it to us so we can take actions and improve the chat filtering (the ping filter follows chat filter rules).

Sounds like we need to reduce the amount of smokes a person can carry.

Country
    Thanks
    Is there a way to make it so that you can ping to your team upon dying? Not the entire time you're dead... but that moment you get the camera view until you go into spectating. That window of time would be nice to be able to ping enemy/backstab/etc rather than having to type it to the team.

Originally Posted by PoorGuy View Post
    This guy is still going around in DM's mine spamming. I like the new idea with shooting mines...but when there's 30+ mines, it becomes a "do i focus on the mines or the enemies"... is there a way we could implement a per player cap to mines? Where once the player deploys 6 mines, the next mine they place will cause their first mine (or whichever mine is still active) to despawn so the new one can be placed. Or have it so mines despawn when a player dies? Deathmatches are still as much of a headache to play in when you have people running around spamming mines.

I guess it's too early on in the update to request these things, so maybe we'll see how the updated destroyable mines are accepted within the community.

Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    I don't see much of an increase in smoke nade usage since the update. Aside from maybe 4 or 5 people using them when they didn't beforehand. I think the smoke nades seem to be balanced the way they are now. If you didn't notice, the smoke nades don't pop as fast as they used to now. THat or the timer to pop doesn't activate until the nade comes in contact with something. Because before hand I could toss a nade into the air and it would start to fire before it even touched the ground. Now I throw one and it barely gets to ignite before touching ground. So I think this new aspect makes the increase in radius a little more sense in that players have even MORE TIME to react to the nade being thrown.

I wouldn't mess with the smoke nades just yet until more feedback from others starts to emerge.
    Last edited by Desecration; 03-31-2023 at 01:53 AM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

8. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

SunRui (03-31-2023)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for update sir

Thanks
    Couple bugs maybe:

-Smoke nades hitting on other sides of walls? I noticed sometimes in Garden I'm getting hit without seeing any smoke. Maybe it's spreading from tunnels to top of map or vice versa? Or maybe it's an issue of it hitting while the smoke is dissipating?

-Fix to prevent seeing walls is pretty cool. I think it made the fencing on the Garden windows double though?

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    my game start crashing again after this patch when join / leaving room

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information