Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Greetings.

I could not find exact information on how the elo loss due to inactivity works. Some people say you lose 3 per day and others say 30.
    Does this loss still happen if you gain elo for that day or only if you didn't get any?

Also, how does the gain work exactly? Gain is inversely proportional to the difference in elo between the two players if the higher elo one wins? Any bonus gain if the low elo one wins?

Also there seems to be a bug right now with elo gain in duel not updating every round, and only after a rejoin?

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    I guess we lose 1% Elo everyday. Doesn't matter if you gain the Elo for the day or not. We gain more Elo and lose less until 4000, after 4000 we lose more and gain less. example at 2000Elo we gain 10Elo per kill and lose 1Elo per death whereas after 4000 we gain 5Elo per kill and lose 10Elo per death. Elo updates after rejoin in every mode not just Duel .
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Every day you lose 0.01% of your elo rating if you have a rating of > 1516, that is the only condition.

Also there seems to be a bug right now with elo gain in duel not updating every round, and only after a rejoin?
    This is a known bug, it does update but just not visually in-game.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I guess we lose 1% Elo everyday. Doesn't matter if you gain the Elo for the day or not. We gain more Elo and lose less until 4000, after 4000 we lose more and gain less. example at 2000Elo we gain 10Elo per kill and lose 1Elo per death whereas after 4000 we gain 5Elo per kill and lose 10Elo per death. Elo updates after rejoin in every mode not just Duel .
    So elo gain is the same regardless of the difference in elo between the two players? This doesn't seem right, as I can be getting a 10 streak against someone and only have my elo increased by like literally 1 if I die once afterwards, ending the streak.

Perhaps there is a reduction in gain upon consecutive kills? And if elo gain isn't dependent on the difference in rank, then it probably should be, I would imagine.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Every day you lose 0.01% of your elo rating if you have a rating of > 1516, that is the only condition.

This is a known bug, it does update but just not visually in-game.
    1% *

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1103196

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Perhaps there is a reduction in gain upon consecutive kills?
    Yes.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (11-21-2022)

Thread Information