Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Daddy Tupac View Post
    Shit no wonder, I was lookin in the settings BEFORE creating the room, why I couldn't find it, but yeah for sure if they don't want high level people joining they could easily just add a restriction to play amongst themselves .
    I figured, I had to check it myself as well haha. Anyways, that still wouldn't be a solution because a decent player can create a new character and join the room and on the other hand, a noob player can level up his character to level 99 because it's not that hard and then he wouldn't be able join the room even though he's still considered as a new player. But I assume we'll see less people who abuse it and that could be a good idea for the new players.

Maybe we can take it to a new whole level and create a ranking system and the ranking itself will be per account and not per character. If the account was created in less than half a year ago, then your rank would be "New Player"/"Beginner", then you'd have "Veteran" and I guess the last category would be "Professional" or "Master", you could also add "Expert" somewhere in between. Even so, anyone can create a new account and still abuse it, like I said above, you can always find loopholes but it depends on how far we want to go with it. If it happens, people will be able to create room for "New Player"s only or for "Veteran"s only.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 07-07-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Thread Information