Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    I like the idea of turning off announcements, I really don't care about events... All that would matter to me is knowing if the server is going offline for maintenance.
    It would be nice if staff could have different forms of announcing so we could mute the things we don't wish to see but still see the things we do want to see.

I like the other chat suggestions as well, if I am playing in a DM I really don't give a crap about who killed who etc. A form of muting kills / deaths in a DM would be nice.
    I do however want to see them in TDMs, so if you could personally select them for every game type that'd be great.
    Last edited by Again; 09-04-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I like the idea of turning off announcements, I really don't care about events... All that would matter to me is knowing if the server is going offline for maintenance.
    It would be nice if staff could have different forms of announcing so we could mute the things we don't wish to see but still see the things we do want to see.

I like the other chat suggestions as well, if I am playing in a DM I really don't give a crap about who killed who etc. A form of muting kills / deaths in a DM would be nice.
    I do however want to see them in TDMs, so if you could personally select them for every game type that'd be great.
    Thanks for your reply . That was my idea too. Considering chat, people have lots of different opinions about them. So customizing in this regard should be there in my opinion.

I wonder if the staff really has time to put this in though. I think quite a few of these suggestions can be made possible.

Thread Information