Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Lmao no one mentions how Turkey accepted 3 million Syrians

Before you talk about how goverments should stop accepting "Syrians" why is no one talking about how the wars/terror groups should be stopped? Sadly, biggest powers like USA, England, Germany, France etc. are the ones who are the underhand founders and financial supporters of those t€rror groups. And people blaming how the "non-white" people are coming to the holy "white" lands EU, USA. Try to critise the ideology plan of the war in middle east, who did actually start it? Why is middle east STILL burning while all the big powers are already placed in there. They DON'T want the fire stop in middle east, can't you see that? WHY the most killed people are the muslims while they have to deal with islamophobic/racist goverments, media and people? That's why Trump wins. It actually doesn't even matter Trump or Clinton, USA policy will be always same and presidents are just puppets of the hidden powers. Just try to see the more in the things okay.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    Lmao no one mentions how Turkey accepted 3 million Syrians

Before you talk about how goverments should stop accepting "Syrians" why is no one talking about how the wars/terror groups should be stopped? Sadly, biggest powers like USA, England, Germany, France etc. are the ones who are the underhand founders and financial supporters of those t€rror groups. And people blaming how the "non-white" people are coming to the holy "white" lands EU, USA. Try to critise the ideology plan of the war in middle east, who did actually start it? Why is middle east STILL burning while all the big powers are already placed in there. They DON'T want the fire stop in middle east, can't you see that? WHY the most killed people are the muslims while they have to deal with islamophobic/racist goverments, media and people? That's why Trump wins. It actually doesn't even matter Trump or Clinton, USA policy will be always same and presidents are just puppets of the hidden powers. Just try to see the more in the things okay.
    Turkey is neighbour with Syria, that means she's obliged to global law to accept war refugees. Europe on the other hand ain't obligated to that law because they are not neighbour with a country that has war. Two different things. Also Erdogan is using refugees to blackmail Europe for Visa and Money.
    It's not a secret tho that Turkey is funding ISIS in partership with USA. Also its not secret that Erdogan makes money by transfering refugees and buying petrol from ISIS. So yea Turkey's leader has alot to win from this war and he's winning alot.

I agree with you that the war must stop and thats why I said that Trump is a huge wake up call. The only way the refugee crisis would be gone is to put an end to that war.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Turkey is neighbour with Syria, that means she's obliged to global law to accept war refugees. Europe on the other hand ain't obligated to that law because they are not neighbour with a country that has war. Two different things. Also Erdogan is using refugees to blackmail Europe for Visa and Money.
    It's not a secret tho that Turkey is funding ISIS in partership with USA. Also its not secret that Erdogan makes money by transfering refugees and buying petrol from ISIS. So yea Turkey's leader has alot to win from this war and he's winning alot.

I agree with you that the war must stop and thats why I said that Trump is a huge wake up call. The only way the refugee crisis would be gone is to put an end to that war.
    Lol go ahead believe whatever the west two-faced, racist and islamophobic media pumps to you about Erdogan and Turkey.

Country
    Thanks
    Lol go ahead believe whatever the west two-faced, racist and islamophobic media pumps to you about Erdogan and Turkey.
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    Last edited by MrIndeed; 11-12-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrIndeed View Post
    Is this the Erdogan who built himself a 'Presidential Complex' for himself?
    Is this the Erdogan who goes around ordering the arrests of journalists and anyone who oppose him like Judges? Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
    Is this the Erdogan who allows people to purchase Oil from ISIS because it's cheap, technically funding ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who almost caused WW3 by shooting down a Russian Jet?
    Is this the Erdogan who allows the bombing of Syrian Kurds fighting ISIS?
    Is this the Erdogan who is are trying to provoke war with Iraq by stealing land for a military base/air force without asking permission to the Iraqi Government who by the way said absolutely NO?
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth

Country
    Thanks
    I won't waste my time replying you. I'm telling people to read more of under what the powerful media wants you to hear and see, but people coming at me with this... lmao my fault that I wrote on this thread. /zipsmouth
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Well I'm not going ahaid and explain to you what Erdogan's outside policy is. I got my own judgement something you obviously don't have.

You are looking at the side that Erdogan wants you to look. I mean there isn't other side in Turkey since your goverment is arresting everyone that is opposite to them.

If you think that thats democracy you live in welp you better wake up fast.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ists_in_Turkey
    Is this democracy?

P.S : Racists and Islamophobic? Yea I'm afraid of Islam. Your Islam wants to kill me for being Christian (infidel) so yea.
    Racists on the other hand? I dont think so friend. Islam on the other hand? It's kinda racists isn't it? I mean being gay under Islam is kinda hard. Or being woman.

Also global laws aint media shit. They exist and you better respect them.
    Lol I'm old enough to know some policy and judgement. Thanks.

This shows you how prejudgemental you are, 0 idea about Turkey and Islam.

1) On elections %80 Turkish people participated and %51 supported Erdogan, the rest %49 doesn't. The amount of people participating elections shows how democracy is still alive in Turkey.
    2) Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda of various Turkey's enemy t€rrorist groups not becuz their job. Being a journalist doesn't make you a propagander of criminal terror groups. Here, %70 media doesn't support Erdogan. They do the opposite actually, everyday lol.
    3) Lol, the ignorance. Killing is one of biggest sins in Islam, just like in all holy religions which Islam embraces & accepts. You're only allowed to kill when you are defending or in-danger. I'm a proud muslim girl, thanks.

Please keep talking about the new boss Trump. If you want to reply so badly, use PM instead lol
    Last edited by Zeino; 11-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Zeino for this useful post:

Overdrive (11-12-2016), «Benjamin» (11-12-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    You wouldn’t waste your time debunking my simple questions, yet you waste your time on talking to a ‘wall’?

“Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda”
    I’m sorry, but that is just a poor and nonsense excuse.
    Turkey gained it top position back from China and Iran for ‘world leader in jailing journalist’.
    It’s funny how the number of media outlets who oppose the government are being closed by the government yet the number of pro-government media groups are increasing.
    Also, aren’t Turkey’s big media groups state owned?
    Maybe you are the one who is misinformed… watching 24-7 state owned media, praising how democratic Turkey is and how great your leader is. Do you know which country which does that as well?
    North Korea.
    Last edited by MrIndeed; 11-12-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrIndeed View Post
    You wouldn’t waste your time debunking my simple questions, yet you waste your time on talking to a ‘wall’?

“Those journalists are arrested becuz of making propaganda”
    I’m sorry, but that is just a poor and nonsense excuse.
    Turkey gained it top position back from China and Iran for ‘world leader in jailing journalist’.
    It’s funny how the number of media outlets who oppose the government are being closed by the government yet the number of pro-government media groups are increasing.
    Also, aren’t Turkey’s big media groups state owned?
    Maybe you are the one who is misinformed… watching 24-7 state owned media, praising how democratic Turkey is and how great your leader is. Do you know which country which does that as well?
    North Korea.
    He ain't going to answer your questions. He just sees the tree and missing the forest.

I guess Democracy is that when someone is opposite to your ideas, he's making propaganda and should be in jail. That's Erdogans democracy.

You have a lot of misinformations, wise boy. And I'm done replying you after reading all these, it's like talking to a wall.
    But you don't give me your truth. You dont try to prove me wrong, you dont try to tell me how you live or how Erdogan is a democratic leader. We dont see it here in "west" so prove it to us. But

You are afraid to see both sides of the coin. I'm just here talking with facts, the fact that u can't answer them just proves my point.

Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    obama couldnt most of the things he wanted because of the republic congress... things would be different if he could
    Obama did most of his policy in that 8 years and failed completly. USA aint that hyper-power country that one time was.

Obama care was a disaster, foreign policy was a disaster (spending tons of money in wars).

P.S Never said Trump is a saint. All I'm trying to say is that Trump's policy can fix some things in this ****ed up world. And maybe he can help Europe.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 11-13-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Thread Information