Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gladiator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Items
    • The changes that were applied to kodachis in the previous update have been reverted (mostly).
    I was very disappointed logging-in to play tonight and finding the reduced Kodachi delay reverted.

I've been bored with GunZ and found that reducing the delay on kodachis made the game fun and enjoyable again the past few several weeks. Frankly using katanas has gotten very boring over many years of playing. I was quite motivated and had a lot of fun with the challenge of attacking faster rather than just simply hitting harder as I easily could with a Deadly Katana.

I went and tried testing current Kodachi's in-game and there's nothing left from what I found to be fun and enjoyable. Their delay is back to old high levels no difference from a Katana other than lower damage.

I'm praying this wasn't some big tease. I had been been waiting for something like this to revive my interest in the game and I'm dispirited after testing to see what (mostly) meant. If mostly means that you bumped the damage up by 1 and called it good, I'll be the first to say I'm not thrilled.

Is there a plan for low delay Kodachi's to be revised further for balance? What's the next step?
    Last edited by Guntar; 04-01-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Thread Information