Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    you keep just saying we gave people this option that option what people dude all your main players quit or just went super inactive in general during the whole trying to turn gunz into mmo after making them wait for 2 yrs just for what a laughing stock v8 was anyway not going to get into that, anyway sure I guess I get what your saying people do tend to bail out on stuff like that but you still had enough people test ingame maybe not what you was expecting but SOME people did come anyway

that aint hte issue this is a suggestion for fixing the shotguns to how they was with a better balance
    The past is the past, talking about the things that happened won't change anything nor does it change the attitudes of current players. All I'm saying is we're giving the community the options now, I just want to see people actually taking that opportunity instead of saying the staff testing and opinions aren't trusted 24/7, I honestly don't care about that, in-fact it's better now that people can pick so that they don't come back and complain about the decision because well, they made the decision themselves. During V7 people were saying the LB was OP, if you want to feel free to post a full rebalance sheet of what you think the damage / delay of SGs that are donor / non-donor should be.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-11-2019)

Thread Information