Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I already suggested a sort of shaming system for the upcoming website, Which would basically show any player who has been banned for being unlegit have a red ! on their profile. That way people will know this player has been banned in the past for using hacks. It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.

It hasn't been approved yet.
    Last edited by Rain; 07-21-2017 at 02:03 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Bunny (07-21-2017), Skull (07-21-2017)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    terrible idea considering for players like me who got banned multiple times while not hacking this should only apply for players who have been proved hacking by finding hacks on there pc whatsoever since gms tend to mistake good players for hackers pretty often.
    It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 07-21-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    terrible idea considering for players like me who got banned multiple times while not hacking this should only apply for players who have been proved hacking by finding hacks on there pc whatsoever since gms tend to mistake good players for hackers pretty often.
    We don't scan pc's anymore cause it's to easy to bypass.
    Like skull said, It doesn't apply to stuff that has been proven wrong.

Also, To make it sort of fair. You would only get it if you get banned in the V8 era.
    So the V6 and V7 Era's do not count.

Do you understand?

P.S None of this is final and if it was added stuff could change.
    Last edited by Rain; 07-21-2017 at 01:27 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Skull (07-21-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I already suggested a sort of shaming system for the upcoming website, Which would basically show any player who has been banned for being unlegit have a red ! on their profile. That way people will know this player has been banned in the past for using hacks. It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.

It hasn't been approved yet.
    This may get added to the v8 website and will only show up when someone has been banned with good evidence in v8.
    It's not possible to add it now since bans aren't categorized at the moment. Besides that, it will also only show up when someone's ban category is part of the "unlegits" so people who got banned for say 4 warnings or PayPal chargeback will not have this.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

7. The following 4 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Abuse (07-21-2017), Canpai (07-24-2017), Cid (07-21-2017), Rain (07-21-2017)

Thread Information