Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion:
    • Remove ESP from meteor shower. its not fun getting aimed by staff members. let players strategize freely.
    • Change race, deathrace and meteor shower tags to [SGO][NI][ESP]. If you're gonna force players away from speedy daggers, atleast give them the freedom of being able to properly dash.
    • If you're gonna remove speedy daggers from the above events, consider while you're at it the other events that gain an advantage from speedy daggers, like COM and LMS.
    • Allow all dagger types except speedy in Bumper cars. I don't see why now with the god tag we have to enforce a rule for training daggers only.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Share (02-20-2020)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    • remove esp from meteor shower. Its not fun getting aimed by staff members. Let players strategize freely.
    Declined, since players will be able to elevate and the host will not be able to see that nor enforce that rule.

• change Race, Deathrace and Meteor Shower tags to [SGO][NI][ESP]. If you're gonna force players away from speedy daggers, at-least give them the freedom of being able to properly dash.
    I would say no to the addition of the tags; firstly if it is Race it will only be a melee race you shouldn't have weapons, secondly we can't use shotgun only tags in Meteor Shower since the host needs to shoot rockets, and yes this tag affects us, we cannot equip rockets with [SGO] enabled! As for Deathrace, rip you if your team-mate shoots you with a rocket, etc, the point is you need to kill your team-mates limiting it through the use of shotguns only is not the solution.

Additionally what exactly are you suggesting? In your first bullet point you ask to remove [ESP] from Meteor Shower whereas in this bullet point you say to have [ESP] in Meteor Shower, I am quite confused here...

• if you're gonna remove speedy daggers from the above events, consider while you're at it the other events that gain an advantage from speedy daggers, like CoM and LMS.
    We have already discussed these before making the decision of speedy dagger restriction in other events. We concluded to not add it in those events. So I believe this is also a NO.

• allow all dagger types except speedy in Bumper Cars. I don't see why now with the god tag we have to enforce a rule for training daggers only.
    Right now in the event description on the Event List all dagger types are allowed, it is just the event info description in game that needs to be updated, which is already ready for the next patch. However, we will look into possibly removing speedy daggers for Bumper Cars.

Spoiler!

Thread Information