Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BanRays View Post
    Idk about this spread i still get this

16 dmg while aiming pretty well and not too far away

DVB_PPhfSiKFiSS0f9CVNQ.png

https://youtu.be/86njJzfCaXA
    I mean, looking at the video, you weren't really in PB range the moment you shot, so couldn't expect much damage. Now looking at the video in 0,25x speed I can see that you actually moved the crosshair to the left of the character a moment before/when you shot. So you weren't really on character the moment you shot to be honest. You were pretty off actually. Watch it in 0,25x on YouTube to see it.

Your crosshair the moment you pulled the trigger:

Your aim was good when watching the video in full speed, but in 0,25x you see you really just moved your crosshair to the left, away from the character, the moment you shot.

Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Did some more 1v1, duel and 2v2. It still feels great, fair, and consistent to me (even against people with 100 ping). Same does not go for some of the people I've played against though, they said that they still experience a lot of inconsistency with SGs (they could probably share more about this).

They would like to try the vanilla spread from V7, would be great if you could make that happen on the testing server McSic. I personally think the new spread is perfect, but I would like to see how the old vanilla spread compares to it.
    I see I see. Thanks for the feedback. I would like to hear from them. It could be that the inner ring is a little too wide, I could make the inner ring a little tighter so more of the inner ring bullets hit if you're on target. Maybe that improves it, but maybe that makes shotguns a little too strong on long range. Or maybe people just misjudge their own aim.

The vanilla spread from V7 is gunz vanilla spread, which is the same spread we had from February 2nd to February 5th and the one many people complained about (due to the inconsistency) after playing with the 20% reduced spread. That's why I went back to 20% reduced spread on February 5th. So the current spread in V8 is really just vanilla spread but 20% tighter, which makes it a little less random and more consistent, but still inconsistent. Vanilla is not consistent at all as you can tell, plus see the picture I posted a few pages before. Vanilla spread means bullets can land anywhere in the huge circle, they aren't even more likely to land in the center. Just anywhere. Very inconsistent from that point of view. The semi-static spread of the dev server is much better compared to that. But yeah, I'm ready to adjust it. Just need opinions.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (02-24-2019)

Thread Information