Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    You wonder why not arti? Why not bulbasaur? Why not mike? Because actually u were the one who created the whole drama to get zach unbanned
    Anyways peace out, goodluck with life
    Can I just say that Paul only did this at the time because he felt it was right. Practically none of you were friends with him or me at the time. Also, I became closer to Mike/Shawn later on, much longer after I was unbanned, so for someone such as Zexi (a trial) as to post something so retarded on a goodbye thread just because you think you have an entire f*cking clue what is going on, you don't. Why don't you just edit your own post and say the last sentence to avoid more drama.

Oh, and George? It's not e-whoring, I never e-whored anything - I donated everything myself and I got everything myself, learn to grow the hell up and quite involving yourself in drama when you think you know everything.

OT: Paul, I appreciate you for standing up for yourself and I agree with you, people on this server have no right to only direct insults towards you simply because of the past. I appreciate how you're still close friends with me, regardless of the situation. You know where you can find me ~
    Last edited by Zachary; 09-11-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Thread Information