Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Reported Player : Rwina_Ruut/Bipolarity
    Reason: been swearing on jews, he was being racist towards our country religion , mentioned hitler to remind us about the extermination against the jews, as u can see in the screenshot he said : "should u be hailing jesus or hatin hitler"
    i told him btw i'm gonna report you, he told me as u can see : "where's the report pussy", like he doesn't care if i will report him or not / at the end he said " bye emotional *****", also as u can see the gm reality told him to stop, it was before 3 days , at the first time i didn't want to report him but again he came back to the event dat bipolarity was hosting it today , it was death race , specifically 3rd round i was almost full hp with ap/ no one was behind me , also mike was in the beginning , and guess what?/ he suicided purposely , like 2/3 players were alive , then he saw me almost finishing the ice part , instantly suicides , is it weird? it is, i told him , it's your mistake to suicide , it's not mine , he doesn't give a shit , saying "REROUND" , he did the reround with 12 player again, decreased my chance for winning to 8%, when i was really going to win it , then mike came back again / egoing /taunting after killing me in the event, so basically its' not weird , typing in da lobby " cry mad cuz bad no point ", so it's really went to be very obvious rigged event, at the end i don't care about da event points, i'm playing it only for fun, specifically the events in this server what keeps this server alive , i don't care about Rwina or bipo , or both of them, also i don't care about the event points , important point dat should be mentioned; it should be hosted fairly , even though he did a mistake by suicide, he must continue by taking a look to players positions, not saying REROUND REROUND FOR ALL , when 2/3 players alive, hosting events these days went to be so bad, it's right you guys are trying to improve the server , by updating and releasing a new updates for the game, but in the other side , u should check what's going on in the game , like ET who's exposing players ip dat's im not gonna mention him rightnow, because i don't want to report him rightnow
    + i requested from bipo the replay of the event, he didn't give me w/e
    so here comes my screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ACyorhE

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Outdated screenshots, hiding your provocations and insults in hebrew...?

UwU we got a bad boy over here OwO

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Outdated screenshots, hiding your provocations and insults in hebrew...?

UwU we got a bad boy over here OwO
    hiding my provocations and insults?
    u're the one who started in the training room , being racist toward our country religion
    i didn't say anything in the training room 100%
    if u got some screenshots dats shows "my provocations and insults" in the training room, just post them and show us
    i will be very happy if u post them,it's really weird after this report, coming back right here to add some lies dat never happened in the training room

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    hiding my provocations and insults?
    u're the one who started in the training room , being racist toward our country religion
    i didn't say anything in the training room 100%
    if u got some screenshots dats shows "my provocations and insults" in the training room, just post them and show us
    i will be very happy if u post them,it's really weird after this report, coming back right here to add some lies dat never happened in the training room
    So you want me to add old evidence as well? No problem mate. And the screenshots bipo will post from your outburst and insults because he made a re-round instead of giving you ‘1’ event point will just show how short of a temper you have and just go apeshit out of nowhere for invalid reasons.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So you want me to add old evidence as well? No problem mate. And the screenshots bipo will post from your outburst and insults because he made a re-round instead of giving you ‘1’ event point will just show how short of a temper you have and just go apeshit out of nowhere for invalid reasons.
    just leave bipo alone ,let him post w/e he wants to post , maybe he's gonna post something dat was happened in the event
    but right now i'm talking about u specifically, who was racist and toxic in the training room , just show us your "old evidence " (before 3 days, calling it old ) dats shows and provides and helps u to show , why u were mad towards our religion , cursing , racist, swearing, show it in the post ,maybe i will say yes you're correct i did a mistake , i'm pretty sure 100% u don't have anything to provide
    Last edited by Cry; 09-05-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The screenshots look a bit weird. Altough I don't entirely agree with mike's choice of words, in some screenshots he doesn't seem to be talking to u.

If I remember correctly you aren't even a jew.
    For all I know he could just be messing around with friends.

Do you have more screenshots? because this is too vague to make a decision over.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not gonna involved in the part regarding you and Mike.

Anyways, I did not rig for anyone lol. Mike is an ET and he was the one alive with you, why would I rig for a staff member? I did not suicide on purpose, I was in my base messing around with my clanmate and I suicided by accident, for which I apologised and offered made a re-round.

You were not the only one alive, Mike was not so far behind you hence why I did not give you one point.

Oh,also
    https://imgur.com/a/hGTfWXp

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, so you were obviously provoking.

Declined

Thread Information