Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Well Idk exactly what I had in mind when I decided to make this video(?)
    Just felt like it was time for me to restart with Gunz videos and since my main channel was fully dedicated to music...
    I decided to make a channel created only with Gunz purpose (Especially FGunZ).
    So here I leave this video I made passing Skillmap v10 (Real name is ExtremeSkill v1) and showing off some super dashes.
    I hope you like it and well, I'd thank you all if you decide to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxuEv1Sxqc

2. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

Canpai (09-29-2018)

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    You didn't pass the maze, invalid video.
    Jokes aside, nice skills, me like

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    You didn't pass the maze, invalid video.
    Jokes aside, nice skills, me like
    I shortcutted first but passed the second, I'm god .

Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    this skillmaps easy af finish Superflip master or dont call urself a skillmapper pls
    Oh what a lovely and quiet way of egoing @DanEditsHD I'm sorry if I offended ya calling myself a skillmapper when according to you I don't deserve it *cries*.
    It's not about the difficulty of the map you pass is about the skill you got for them and how many you can, or you gonna tell me that passing Superflip Master only is enough to be skillmapper? Passing Superflip Master and not passing any other maps doesn't make you a skillmapper, according to your I can call myself a skillmapper if I pass that map. @_@ scary, I betcha you pass Superflip Master and can't pass SkillKingV3(Skillmap v12). As I said, it's not about passing one determinated map what makes you a skillmapper, it's about how many, the skill AND the experience passing skillmaps.
    This is all I'll say.

PD: Thank you for watching .

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    this skillmaps easy af finish Superflip master or dont call urself a skillmapper pls
    No offense, but why did you even bother to apply for GM if you are going to behave to members like this?
    Or does it only count after/if you get the spot?

Country
    Thanks
    nice paragraph but for me superflip master is the real test if u aint pass that idk how u have the guts to call urself a skillmapper i aint skillmapper but ive practiced years trying to pass it and could never do it.
    so i'd like to see from people who call themselves skillmappers like you to finish it the map you passed is made by buli10 i was on skype with him when he made that shyt he said himself he meant to make it an easy map l0l
    Well I'll make this clear for you, and I hope you understand it and save your ego for something that worths for real to be thrown out on, Superflip Master might the real test... FOR YOU, not for me, only for you, I don't care if for you I can't call myself a skillmapper just cause I don't pass that map, clearly you read just 2-3 words of my paragraph, it's not about passing one map, it's about the skill you get from passing many different maps and the experience you gain doing it, if for you I don't deserve to call myself a skillmapper is your problem, NOT MINE.

behave how? challange a skillmapper to finish a map that has been done already in 2010? tbh i couldnt give less ****s if mcsic and dave want my help or not. no one decent even applied so far.
    Now, regarding this behavior though I'm just a mere member, not a staff member, but from what I can see here your ego and your responses don't show that you actually have the attitude to deal with community problems and interacting with members, you might have the skill and a decent application but if you hold this behavior to members that decense is poor and makes you a bad candidate for the role. Also you aren't the only decent applicant at the moment neither the best one that appeared in a long time. This the last paragraph I'll dedicate to you since I didn't make this thread just to read your ego.

7. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

Bipolarity (09-05-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    nice paragraph but for me superflip master is the real test if u aint pass that idk how u have the guts to call urself a skillmapper i aint skillmapper but ive practiced years trying to pass it and could never do it.
    so i'd like to see from people who call themselves skillmappers like you to finish it the map you passed is made by buli10 i was on skype with him when he made that shyt he said himself he meant to make it an easy map l0l.

behave how? challange a skillmapper to finish a map that has been done already in 2010? tbh i couldnt give less ****s if mcsic and dave want my help or not. no one decent even applied so far.
    wym, no one decent has applied. My application was sexy men.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Camel (09-06-2018), Castiel (09-05-2018)

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    wym, no one decent has applied. My application was sexy men.
    i laf u men, jany+lawri4gm

Thread Information