Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
Shit. I probably should've asked this before I voted, but what exactly would the FPS gametype consist of ? Because when I think of FPS gametype, once you add the fall damage and stamina to the roomtag, I pretty much picture slapping on an [FPS] tag on any ordinary DM, TDM, Training, or Team Training room. Have you thought of any extra ideas that would make it different from what I stated earlier ? Or would you just eliminate the [FPS] tag and make it a full on gametype ?

Nonetheless, I do agree though about the fall damage and the stamina. Excellent idea !
Well, it's already a gametype, so that makes it different, although that can easily be changed to just be a roomtag as well. Stephan suggested to me that it be setup to where each player is given the same equipment to make it fair, is that something you guys would want or no? If so, doing it via gamemode would probably be best.

Originally Posted by Colour View Post
Would like this to be a gamemode with only limited maps (as you can't navigate through every map with FPS-tag because there are unreachable places when you're not able to wallclimb)
Well, lets see what the poll shows, if it shows people want it to be its own gamemode, then possibly some new maps could be made to accommodate your request.