Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ActressAgain View Post
    Ok, tell me if this is better,
    You basically trash talk kids about how bad they are and you say you can beat them. Technically you can't beat me cause you can't play me in a One v.s. One on Freestyle GunZ the Duel. So if you can't play stop trash talking someone you've never played vs the player. Your argument is invalid kid.

BTW to dumbify what i said for people like you ,you can't beat me cause you don't have a computer, and you talk but can't play. Thats like telling someone Hey i can kick your butt in football , but i can't play cause My leg is broken. your argument is invalid cause technically u can't play making it not able for you to beat me so stop while your ahead.
    ok, what are your ign's, we can probably sort this out now. what are your ign's now, and what was your old ign.

btw, lol at ur comment in the introduce yourself section, i think you couldnt enter the tournament cause your extremely bad. sure i entered and didnt get past the first round, but i was up against a "100" pinger lol. you on the other hand was soooo very bad that you couldnt get to enter.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 01-23-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information