Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Hello everyone,
    This is moderman. I think we should all talk about how unprofessional and borderline disgraceful admin behavior on this server is. They clearly have a personal vendetta against me and love to suck me off. Not going to bother petitioning because they will use the same broad term "admin disrespect". And never actually review any evidence. More corrupt than the NYPD. I said about two lines in the lobby about fgunz admins being trash directed at no one in particular and now I'm muted for a week. These guys are on a little power trip Jordan and Tomasesdison. SMH and IM PROBABLY THE NICEST PERSON ON THIS SERVER!

2. The following 5 users say thank you to moderman for this useful post:

Absolutely (11-06-2021), babalou3004 (11-10-2021), efdf (11-06-2021), ImComming4U (11-09-2021), Smokey (11-06-2021)

Thanks
    Finally someone has the guts to say it. I was 1v1ing moderman for a $1000 cash prize and then FGunZ admins closed the room when it was tied at the last round. I expect reimbursement.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to efdf for this useful post:

moderman (11-06-2021)

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Why do you feel the need to say that though, We arent the admins of this server. Were merely game moderators. If anything you should say the Game Moderators Suck and leave it at that, McSic and Dave are the Admins of the server. And they do all of the back-end work, since you dont want me to handle your appeal or wanna talk about why such decisions were made. Im not hunting you down or anything just merely being unbiased, Its highly disrespectful to just bad mouth the people who actually host the server and made all of this from scratch for us to play and moderate. I dont wish to be your enemy or anything. I would like you to not randomly say F fgunz and call the admins shit. But its really up to you and i understand if you dont agree with my take on this. Thats completely your free will.

Goodnight Moder.

Banned

Thanks
    Ok my bad, I have nothing against admins then. When I meant admins suck I really just mean you and TomasEdison. So I actually meant to say GM's ON this server suck.
    Also, when I was muted, I was given the reason as being "admin disrespect". So you guys referred to yourself as admins.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to moderman for this useful post:

Absolutely (11-06-2021), efdf (11-06-2021), Smokey (11-06-2021)

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by moderman View Post
    Ok my bad, I have nothing against admins then. When I meant admins suck I really just mean you and TomasEdison. So I actually meant to say GM's ON this server suck.
    Also, when I was muted, I was given the reason as being "admin disrespect". So you guys referred to yourself as admins.
    No sir we do not, We will always address ourselves as GM, The mute was because it was directed towards admins even though you summed it up just now and meant to say GM's, Which i see your confusion, But we write Staff Disrespect Not Admin Disrespect.

Country
    Thanks
    +rep FGunz "GMs" are very corrupt and prone to power trips(not made up).

Examples:

1. FGunz GM gets into argument with well established European Gladiator Shunpo and loses. The FG GM couldn't handle the embarrassment and went on a power trip to perma ban Shunpo to save face. Using the guise of perma ban over "3rd party server advertisement" when he just mentioned ***.

2. FGunz GM Ommadawn has heavily bias views against Palestinians and closed a private FG Room since the name disrespected Israelis. Yet Israelis run around FGunz denying the existence of Palestine without getting punished.

3. FGunz GM TonySoprano comes into Fgunz FFA gladiator room after a certain Reddit mod gets kicked out and starts interrogating the room why said reddit mod was kicked. The majority of the room voted to kick out the person yet TonySoprano had to come in and white knight against a 10 minute temporary kick.

10. The following 7 users say thank you to lwafflezl for this useful post:

Absolutely (11-06-2021), babalou3004 (11-10-2021), efdf (11-06-2021), Love Donna (11-10-2021), moderman (11-06-2021), Smokey (11-06-2021), yas6en (11-09-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,
    This is moderman. I think we should all talk about how unprofessional and borderline disgraceful admin behavior on this server is. They clearly have a personal vendetta against me and love to suck me off. Not going to bother petitioning because they will use the same broad term "admin disrespect". And never actually review any evidence. More corrupt than the NYPD. I said about two lines in the lobby about fgunz admins being trash directed at no one in particular and now I'm muted for a week. These guys are on a little power trip Jordan and Tomasesdison. SMH and IM PROBABLY THE NICEST PERSON ON THIS SERVER!
    I Requesting to IP-BAN this item /// DAVE YOU SHOULD LOVE SPICY FOODS! ITS YUMMMMY TRY NOT TO CRY WHILE EATING

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Smokey's Avatar S T O N E R !

Country
    Thanks
    Shit been goin on for awhile an they will keep getting away with it cause admins aren't really seeing the shit cause they don't play lol . GM's run this server simple as that, what they say goes no matter the evidence presented, no matter how many people say the same shit about them, nothing will stop them from power tripping an just outright abusing their powers majority of the time lol . They let certain people slide WAY more than others depending on their relationship with said person, if you confront them at all even just one sentence, you get muted/warned/banned, what have you . Try to have a conversation with these guys is borderline impossible an if the owners actually witnessed this stuff, they would have been demoted MONTHS if not years ago . None of what I'm saying is made up or biased it's 100% factual an I'm 100% positive others feel the exact same way, but once again, if you say something you get muted because they are so quick to jump to assumptions such as calling you a troll or saying you're being disrespectful when they THEMSELVES are almost always disrespectful to the players when faced with criticism of any kind . No argument to be had if you want me to point out ways or give examples I would type all night an can probably give at least 60 examples/points to how these guys operate an act/treat the players on this server lol . Thanks for reading my rant <3 . Also p.s. so not everyone gets offended I don't mean EVERY SINGLE GM , but I mean when you guys are constantly getting complained on , you know who you are an what you're doing lol .

13. The following 3 users say thank you to Smokey for this useful post:

Absolutely (11-06-2021), efdf (11-06-2021), moderman (11-06-2021)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    You got a slap on the wrist for problematic behavior, I don't see the problem. Getting muted for a week after literally insulting the owners of the game/the people who run it doesn't seem very abusive to me. To quote the FGunz Terms of Service:

"You will show respect to all of the staff members at all times, unless jokingly from both parties, or you shall face consequences as seen fit by the staff members."

I'm not trying to come to the rescue of the staff because they can defend themselves, but in this specific instance I think it could have all been avoided by simply shutting the **** up lmao

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

Eeksdee (11-06-2021), Ommadawn (11-06-2021)

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    ... I said about two lines in the lobby about fgunz admins being trash directed at no one in particular and now I'm muted for a week.
    K, he just got mad for being muted.

17. The following 2 users say thank you to Satan for this useful post:

Cyruš (11-07-2021), Ommadawn (11-06-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information