View Poll Results: Should Andy be unmuted?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 54.70%
  • No

56 47.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Of course you're not. If you weren't around at the time he was at his worst you probably won't ever know. I'm not going through the hassle of explaining our history. It's really not worth my time. But when it comes to the matters of another members banning, unbanning, muting, or unmuting, THAT, is our decision. The community is involved in a lot of things, but when it comes to another members abilities on our Server, that's on us. Not the community.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Of course you're not. If you weren't around at the time he was at his worst you probably won't ever know. I'm not going through the hassle of explaining our history. It's really not worth my time. But when it comes to the matters of another members banning, unbanning, muting, or unmuting, THAT, is our decision. The community is involved in a lot of things, but when it comes to another members abilities on our Server, that's on us. Not the community.
    seeing as how we're already at 16 pages, I really think past history is worth the explanation. I spoke to andy myself and he said he got banned/muted/w.e for trolling rash or other staff in game, now i want to hear the staff's side of the story.

Although the staff holds power when it comes to banning people, that doesn't make it fair or legitimate, that's why so many of us are complaining. I also don't see why we can't get involved? If many of us enjoy the presence of a certain player, who, to our knowledge, hasn't done anything detrimental, let us play with the guy.

This is a fair complaint and we should voice our opinions.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Alpha (06-13-2013), Rime (06-13-2013), Visionary (06-13-2013)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly think there's no reason Andy should remain muted.

Spoiler!

Thanks
    So i was just informed one of the reasons he got banned was due to the fact he abused the ability to buy off warnings, allowing himself to buy off many warnings.

This reason is totally bs and should be disregarded lmfao, you guys were the one who put the system in place, it's fair if he uses it, he did nothing against the rules. If you guys were mad about him putting money in your pockets, then you should've put a limit as to how many warnings you can buy off.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Andy 4 unmute
    tell senju i said hi andy kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

regards tommy

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    In-game, I have no idea why he was banned. All I know is that his way of talking was extremely annoying and at times flamed fairly often in his... Manner of speaking. All I know is this decision does nothing to me since I don't even play anymore, but this is Stroops ****ing choice and as I said, spamming a thread saying "UNMUTE ANDY" isn't going to do jack shit.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    In-game, I have no idea why he was banned. All I know is that his way of talking was extremely annoying and at times flamed fairly often in his... Manner of speaking. All I know is this decision does nothing to me since I don't even play anymore, but this is Stroops ****ing choice and as I said, spamming a thread saying "UNMUTE ANDY" isn't going to do jack shit.
    I have no idea of what happen but he also told me about using the "Warning system" as a way to get warnings off his account.
    I have played with him over at a different GunZ server, considering you DON'T even play anymore, how can you judge a person based on his past?
    Do all of you staff judge people based on there past experience, people change and you do too.
    Overall, I think he should be unmuted. He's already unbanned, which proves he was given a chance to change but why not an unmute to see how it turns out?
    I'm not accusing any of you staff members, I'm just saying because he was already given a chance why not an unmute also?
    What you're all saying is to keep him muted because he did a lot of flaming here and there?
    As Sparks said, we don't hold the power to ban/unban or even mute/unmute others BUT we can speak up for someone else we want given a chance
    You doubt people and we also doubt people but we get over things and move on so why not?

ANDY 4 UN MUTE YOLOSWAG

Thanks
    Why is this considered spamming? we're voicing our opinions and having a legitimate discussion, just because he's not your best friend, doesn't make this any less legit.

That's probably one of the biggest things that annoy me, the people who hold the most power on this server, never play gunz. And those of us who do play gunz and wish to play with andy, have no power.

Regardless, I find this to be a stupid thread considering there's an ignore function, if the man annoys you, just use that function, and therefore everyone's happy. If that's not enough for those anti-andy, then you're being illogical and doing it purely out of spite.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Just think of it, how many chances did the guy actually already receive?

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    first, I cant put myself in his situation cause I never spammed/trolled/flamed anyone only friends as a joke, and I don't say yes or no, not going to vote

guys you want to unmute him now, but don't ask to mute him later cause he will troll you like he did in his anther chances

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information