Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RoyTheGod View Post
    yo buddhism the fact that you still comment on threads and think that you're in some way relevant to the gunz community is WAY more pathetic
    aimfix pathetic zzz

Bible
    Originally Posted by RoyTheGod View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/f1aZdXV.png

Yeah it sure looks like it
    ? i dont even know yin he started sucking my **** on forums, "in my teamspeak", im not on his teamspeak he comes on OUR teamspeak, hes OUR bitch, he gives US information on whos legit and whos not, but thanks for letting me know, he'll just get perma-banned off of it.

atmos has been a good pet =)

Thanks
    *****s still replying to this bean.

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    why he use my picture though
    Cus its nice picture ty sir

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    ? i dont even know yin he started sucking my **** on forums, "in my teamspeak", im not on his teamspeak he comes on OUR teamspeak, hes OUR bitch, he gives US information on whos legit and whos not, but thanks for letting me know, he'll just get perma-banned off of it.

Sucking your ****? Pfff ***** ur mad I don't ride anyone but myself I'm am noones bitch and I do what I want of my own free will.... ***** now I see your full of yourself. You need to relax a bit and stop talking sht about everyone, gunz is not getting you anywhere. Only reason I took your side was to make things more amusing. I am here for the show not to hold your hand.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

damn blasted aaay he said ur his bitch atmos xoxoxoxoxoxox HAHAHA

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Bible
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    Cus its nice picture ty sir

- - - Updated - - -

Sucking your ****? Pfff ***** ur mad I don't ride anyone but myself I'm am noones bitch and I do what I want of my own free will.... ***** now I see your full of yourself. You need to relax a bit and stop talking sht about everyone, gunz is not getting you anywhere. Only reason I took your side was to make things more amusing. I am here for the show not to hold your hand.
    i never needed you to hold my hand, you came to me random. thanks for telling us alot of info though, you've been a good servant, maybe one day you could reach this level. or not. random pet. =) skeet along dont let me see your filthy presence on the teamspeak =)

this moron was aimfixing on another server yesterday and kept dying and complaining about it and how the others were unlegit rofl, meanwhile everyone in the channel was talking about what a shitty hacker he is ROFL
    Last edited by Bible; 07-05-2015 at 02:58 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    i never needed you to hold my hand, you came to me random. thanks for telling us alot of info though, you've been a good servant, maybe one day you could reach this level. or not. random pet. =) skeet along dont let me see your filthy presence on the teamspea

this moron was aimfixing on another server yesterday and kept dying and complaining about it and how the others were unlegit rofl, meanwhile everyone in the channel was talking about what a shitty hacker he is ROFL
    Cry German boy maybe somebody might wanna be your friend?

Bible
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    Cry German boy maybe somebody might wanna be your friend?
    haha okay, whos your friends? seb? ROFL run along kid you're just a complete dumbass like seb said, not only that but a shitty hacker go get raped by randoms

Country
    Thanks
    haha okay, whos your friends? seb? ROFL run along kid you're just a complete dumbass like seb said, not only that but a shitty hacker go get raped by randoms
    Mad af, this ***** writing paragraphs just so he doesn't feel bad about himself. Everyone posting on your ass smacking you left and right with threads why tf you continue to talk? You just keep getting humiliated as whole fg community gangs up on your ass. ***** is hella booty tickled

11. The following user said thank you to Yin for this useful post:

RoyTheGod (07-05-2015)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information