he just wants to make sure that we all know that he is

Jianyu.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    he just wants to make sure that we all know that he is

Jianyu.
    I see,
    Please people discuss about the thread! ( Gladiator vs Gunning ) do not go off topic.

Jianyu.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    I see,
    Please people discuss about the thread! ( Gladiator vs Gunning ) do not go off topic.

Jianyu.
    The most important thing of GunZ is that you use GunZ otherwise it will become SwordZ. I think that if you want to play with SwordZ only you should play SwordZ game not GunZ.

What do you think?

Jianyu.

Banned

Thanks
    gunz be made for pewpew not qq with swerds.

Jianyu
    Last edited by Nickachu; 08-31-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    I think the GunZ and SwordZ thing is a terribly bad argument. People should be able to play however they want without being criticized. There is no "superior" style of fighting.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ride View Post
    I think the GunZ and SwordZ thing is a terribly bad argument. People should be able to play however they want without being criticized. There is no "superior" style of fighting.
    *Jianyu*

Aether's Avatar Tryhard

Country
    Thanks
    I Purely Glad, It is more fun in my opinion the only time I use guns is when I'm sniping. I prefer Gladiator over spraying Shotguns at people. In personal opinion it takes more skill to control and fluently move as a gladiator. Using guns as a donor all you have to do is walk, but spraying guns at people is easier then actually dashing and fluently moving your character around to try and kill people. In a "Equal" Gladiator match 1 **** up can make it go bad for you. I find it more fun and more challenging then gunning.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwinkLe View Post
    I Purely Glad, It is more fun in my opinion the only time I use guns is when I'm sniping. I prefer Gladiator over spraying Shotguns at people. In personal opinion it takes more skill to control and fluently move as a gladiator. Using guns as a donor all you have to do is walk, but spraying guns at people is easier then actually dashing and fluently moving your character around to try and kill people. In a "Equal" Gladiator match 1 **** up can make it go bad for you. I find it more fun and more challenging then gunning.
    i don't see how can you spray a 'shotgun' unless its a hotshot.

Country
    Thanks
    On a serious note using different gameplay preferences to categorise different types of people isn't right. As much as I don't play GunZ anymore I do remember enjoying to play with the use of guns because it would be more faster paced, fights would be in short skirmishes and on some occasions the pace of a fight is able to change according to how opposing players decide to oppose themselves. I wasn't a super glad but it can be shitty too, you can get people who decide to just walk around with block on, which is just as shitty as people who "walk side to side switching from shotgun to shotgun with [R] and [IA] on"

tl;dr people who use guns can be cool and swag like you too i dont play glad so im not as cool as you but i'm still swag and cool yolo

Jianyu.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information