Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    a followup suggestion to a suggestion i made in the past and is current in the https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...me-Test-Events thread

DFD [GLAD]/King of the Hill TEAM MODE
    Description: This event is hosted in the map 'McBrickz'. Everyone should equip training swords. When the game begins there will be a team deathmatch between players divided equally, where both teams will slash or massive each other to oblivion. Due to the extreme knockback from slashes and massive because of [S300], players can die easily. The team that kills the other team wins the round, 11 rounds total.
    The team that won more rounds (best of 11), will win where every member of the team (or alternatively, players who have less than a certain number of deaths/not afk (there are many other ways to check contribution instead of just giving everyone in the team a point)) gets 1 event point.
    Rules: No Forcelagging / Spiking, player(s) who have a non-training sword when the game starts will get kicked, No switching teams, late join (should be) off so players cant join on the last round to the winning team.
    Game Mods: ESP, G75, GLAD, S300

additionally, wanted to add since there was a successful test of the king of the hill currently in that thread, that i will be making another map designated for it if it becomes official.
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-26-2019 at 12:59 AM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lava Duel
    Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
    I like the idea of the first one, the second one not so much. The first idea seems well thought-out and pretty fun. My only concern is the way the teams are formed. It would be 'fair' to put a fairly good player vs another fairly good player. If u team up randomly there might be a chance that the ''bad'' players get kicked out very fast, which isn't really that fun for them either.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Back stab (was suggested by arctic on his app) i talked to him that i will add afew things to it post it here. So s/o to arctic for inspiring dis.

So this is a combination between musical chairs and find the mine
    Host will freeze all players and summon them to one place the host will have to hide 1 mine then he unfreeze all
    First person finds the mine and dies by it will pick 1 player to be kicked out of the room
    Keep going till 3 players alive
    Last 3 win 3 2 1
    Add vamp roomtag so all players 1hp
    ns ni ng
    I don't like this idea, because I feel like it brings a really negative vibe to the whole event. As we know, there tends to be drama during the events with clashing egos, which means the players who get kicked first will probably be those whose egos are the biggest/worst. + what relax already stated.

A few suggestions for modifications to some events with the newest update that reduces respawn time in training rooms to 0 and adds RPG mode

- Make events like deathmatch ~50 kills or even more instead of the lower number theyre assigned to, make it last somewhat close to a normal LMS event and now that the respawn time is 0 seconds (considering deathmatch and events like it are hosted in training mode), people will get kills alot faster (like in turbo).

- With said increase to max kills, you can add the RPG modification to these events, since 50 kills allow players to get 5 'level up' things or maybe even more, if you decide to make it 100 kills.
    I agree with the 1st suggestion, it makes sense. I think it's a little early to use RPG in the events, I think it should be adjusted a little more before implementing them into the events.

Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Find the Ex-Mine(FTM)

At the first staff will freeze players at the base after the host will go somewhere in the map to place mines in one line then he calls 1by1, players have to choose 1 mine from that line who choose the wrong mine will be elimited from the event.
    first round: 1 real mine and 2 ex-mines ( 1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    2nd round: 2 real mines and 1 ex-mine ( 1-1-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who will
    choose real mine)
    3rd round: 2 real mines and 3 ex mines ( 1-1-1x-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    4th round: 3 real mines and 2 ex mines ( 1-1-1-1x-1x ) players have to choose 1 of them if he chooses 1x(Ex-Mine) he qualified to next round or dead(who
    will choose real mine)
    5th round: this is hard round 4 real mines and 2 ex mine ( 1-1-1-1-1x-1x )
    Tags: [M] [ESP] [VAMP]
    Prize: +3 , +2 , +1 EP so 3 winners (Same like COM event) its a PVP event
    Hit Like button if you wanted to add this event to Event List
    I like the idea behind the event, however, we do NOT have 'fake' mines. If the developers would take the time to make these mines, preferably training mines, I wouldn't mind testing the event.

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Black Hawk Down

Tags: GLAD/Depending on what gun you want.
    Map: Battle arena is the only one I can think of right now.
    Description: This is a duel event. 2 people will hang on the pillar at the center of the map, host will make a countdown and then the 2 players will have to fight each other while staying airborne, they can only bounce off the walls around the pillar and the 4 walls circling the pillar (the circle so to say). If you touch the ground, you lose. If you die, you lose. You can't ever land on something because then you lose.

Event can either be glad, which means that the objective would be more to push the other one out of the area so they hit the ground, or it can be with guns which means its more likely that one will just die before touching the ground if they stay airborne. If one person would for example try push the other one towards the ground, and both end up hitting the ground, then whoever hit the ground first loses.

The one who wins will move on to the next round against other winners, the one who loses will face other losers in the next round. If you lose 2 times then you're out (kicked or a spectator). So it's basically a bracket. Winner gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1 point.

Rules: No touching any ground, no macros, no delaying on purpose. No teamwork, which means that if you forfeit by default you just get kicked instead. No lagging/spiking.
    Sounds like a good idea, but I think it's too hard for the regular player. Most people will fk up and land on the ground before the fight is over. Especially the GLAD version. Also, it might take a long time to finish the events, since every player will have to fight twice. I don't see it working myself, but I see my fellow ET's quite like the idea, so we might try it out.

Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    name: lolrocketman
    tag: same as rocketman
    same old rocketman only with lower gravity(G50)
    this could open the possibility to host rocketman in harder maps like stairway lost shrine scoutzknives nexus-base skyline etc
    naturally this event can be hosted in normal rocketman maps as well
    the host can use sword to avoid falling off the map if it's a harder map
    I don't think it's necessary to make a whole new event out of this. There is no real reason to have G50, unlike LOLRACE in which it has a clear use. It might be something to add to the regular rocketman if the host wants to spice things up.

a followup suggestion to a suggestion i made in the past and is current in the https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...me-Test-Events thread

Description: This event is hosted in the map 'McBrickz'. Everyone should equip training swords. When the game begins there will be a team deathmatch between players divided equally, where both teams will slash or massive each other to oblivion. Due to the extreme knockback from slashes and massive because of [S300], players can die easily. The team that kills the other team wins the round, 11 rounds total.
    The team that won more rounds (best of 11), will win where every member of the team (or alternatively, players who have less than a certain number of deaths/not afk (there are many other ways to check contribution instead of just giving everyone in the team a point)) gets 1 event point.
    Rules: No Forcelagging / Spiking, player(s) who have a non-training sword when the game starts will get kicked, No switching teams, late join (should be) off so players cant join on the last round to the winning team.

additionally, wanted to add since there was a successful test of the king of the hill currently in that thread, that i will be making another map designated for it if it becomes official.
    This could be fun, but I don't like the idea of the whole team winning a point. You cant check who helped the most either, since u dont actually kill your opponents. Could you state the ways to check the contribution you mentioned, please?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    If u team up randomly there might be a chance that the ''bad'' players get kicked out very fast, which isn't really that fun for them either.
    I believe the same can be said for tournaments where the drafting is random or even circle of mines aswell, players are picked at random by the system (since you usually call them in order of the tab player list), and they may die on the first circle and end up kicked. Overall i think that players might find some enjoyment even if they lose on the first round (even if by spectating other players fighting) and eventually git gud to win more, or alternatively, make it so every player has 2 chances to lose before getting kicked, which can be tracked by slapping the losing player, making his score 0-1, and players with 0-2 get kicked. The only thing you have to make sure you do differently is not accidentally let both players die in whatever circumstance.

This could be fun, but I don't like the idea of the whole team winning a point. You cant check who helped the most either, since u dont actually kill your opponents. Could you state the ways to check the contribution you mentioned, please?
    you could;
    • after a team won best of 11, the losing team gets kicked (since latejoin is off), and the winning team now splits randomly into the team that now has 0 players, and another best of 11 (or best of [3, 5, 7, 9, 13...] depending on if it takes too long or too short to end) will commence, until you have enough players in 1 team to satisfy not wanting to send everyone a point (maybe 4-5 players in each team, maybe send more than 1 point to the winners, its all very flexible)
    • I'm not 100% on how godmode works yet, but if it does register damage in tab, you could add godmode and force players to wear specifically a rusty sword/rusty kodachi/rusty dagger and the top 5 players with most damage win. Players wont die to slashes, and damage can be tracked.
    • As stated in the first post, top 5 players with least amount of deaths can also be the winners, though that might encourage afking and avoiding fighting altogether (even though thats actually a valid strategy current in DFD), which is why i'm less of a fan of it, unless you can enforce players to not camp and fight.
    • Activating friendly fire from the start of the event: not only does it make it a bigger challenge to have 1 team win, because they might kill their own teammates too, but after the best of 11, starting the game again with either 1 round and 3 winners (last 3 alive, same as COM point distribution), or 5 rounds and 5 winners from the team that won which is essentially a combination of the original deathmatch idea and team deathmatch.
    • Activating friendly fire after the best of 11 ends: allows the teams to better co-operate and re-starting the game with friendly fire as stated in the previous bullet point.

• A combination of 2 or more points can also be used together, for example both allowing friendly fire from the start and also splitting the winning team randomly as stated in the first point.

Sounds like a good idea, but I think it's too hard for the regular player. Most people will fk up and land on the ground before the fight is over. Especially the GLAD version. Also, it might take a long time to finish the events, since every player will have to fight twice. I don't see it working myself, but I see my fellow ET's quite like the idea, so we might try it out.
    just want to add a small thing here -- there are other maps that can be used for this (superflip, when you spawn you go right and climb up the thing, head more right and you end up in this basically battle_arena mid area but alot bigger with more poles that players can climb on and a better chance to get up again if you fall alittle.
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-26-2019 at 12:23 PM.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Black Hawk Down

Tags: GLAD/Depending on what gun you want.
    Map: Battle arena is the only one I can think of right now.
    Description: This is a duel event. 2 people will hang on the pillar at the center of the map, host will make a countdown and then the 2 players will have to fight each other while staying airborne, they can only bounce off the walls around the pillar and the 4 walls circling the pillar (the circle so to say). If you touch the ground, you lose. If you die, you lose. You can't ever land on something because then you lose.

Event can either be glad, which means that the objective would be more to push the other one out of the area so they hit the ground, or it can be with guns which means its more likely that one will just die before touching the ground if they stay airborne. If one person would for example try push the other one towards the ground, and both end up hitting the ground, then whoever hit the ground first loses.

The one who wins will move on to the next round against other winners, the one who loses will face other losers in the next round. If you lose 2 times then you're out (kicked or a spectator). So it's basically a bracket. Winner gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1 point.

Rules: No touching any ground, no macros, no delaying on purpose. No teamwork, which means that if you forfeit by default you just get kicked instead. No lagging/spiking.
    Looks interesting might be a good event exclusive to the glad community I honestly don't see a vision of this using other weapons other than melee equipment.

Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    name: lolrocketman
    tag: same as rocketman
    same old rocketman only with lower gravity(G50)
    this could open the possibility to host rocketman in harder maps like stairway lost shrine scoutzknives nexus-base skyline etc
    naturally this event can be hosted in normal rocketman maps as well
    the host can use sword to avoid falling off the map if it's a harder map
    See no point in adding this, a host can choose to do a Rocketman event with G50 as a variation, no need to make a separate event for it.

Will need to test the one on the test events first to get a better idea of it, then I believe it is a better time to start looking at this event.

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    An event me and Bram came up with using the new short delay fire-type explosive grenadelaunchers;

Pyrotechnics
    Map: Dodgeball
    Gamemode: Team Training
    Tags: [GLAD][ESP]
    Description: The host will spawn himself or teleport himself to a player to be in the same area as the players. After a countdown, the host will start spamming a very short-delay grenadelauncher that kills a player in 2 hits. Players may come close or stay far from the host, and the host may slightly aim them (same as demolition, except players are now allowed to get close). The nature of the special fire grenades means that they don't explode after 3 seconds, but rather about 0.5-1 second after touching any kind of surface. This means the host can move around the dodgeball area throwing it 100% vertically upwards (which will only explode after 7-8 seconds, as the arc the nades will follow is quite steep), vertically downwards which would explode nearly instantly killing any player who isnt fast enough to respond, or somewhere in between, maybe hitting the walls of the map and ricocheting from them.
    Prize: Last player alive wins 1 event point.
    Possible modification: Gamemode would be training, players who die 5 times get kicked by either a secondary host or the same one, last 3 players win points, similar to DBN point distribution.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    An event me and Bram came up with using the new short delay fire-type explosive grenadelaunchers;

Pyrotechnics
    Map: Dodgeball
    Gamemode: Team Training
    Tags: [GLAD][ESP]
    Description: The host will spawn himself or teleport himself to a player to be in the same area as the players. After a countdown, the host will start spamming a very short-delay grenadelauncher that kills a player in 2 hits. Players may come close or stay far from the host, and the host may slightly aim them (same as demolition, except players are now allowed to get close). The nature of the special fire grenades means that they don't explode after 3 seconds, but rather about 0.5-1 second after touching any kind of surface. This means the host can move around the dodgeball area throwing it 100% vertically upwards (which will only explode after 7-8 seconds, as the arc the nades will follow is quite steep), vertically downwards which would explode nearly instantly killing any player who isnt fast enough to respond, or somewhere in between, maybe hitting the walls of the map and ricocheting from them.
    Prize: Last player alive wins 1 event point.
    Possible modification: Gamemode would be training, players who die 5 times get kicked by either a secondary host or the same one, last 3 players win points, similar to DBN point distribution.
    Well obviously, since we came up with it together, I think it's a fun and cool idea. Idk why we should add the ESP tag tho... Will definately be tested!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion: provide additional time for players to get to their spots/camp points in lms-type events. Pretty unfair how sometimes you start a round after being alt tabbed and getting notified by the icon flashing on your desktop and when you tab you are either already dead or host has already started hunting.
    It's also pretty unfair to already be at 4 during countdown when you literally just spawned and dash once. There used to be a rule that players are allowed 10 seconds before the host counts down/starts hunting and i think 10-15 seconds deserves be forcefully implemented in lms-events again.

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Complaint (11-06-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    (credits go to Bram for helping me with this event idea (coming up with new things and testing))

Cannonball
    Tags: [G50][NS][NG]
    Map: Superflip (might make another map for it if it gets official, got some ideas)
    Description: This event is basically a combination between basketball and circle of mines. The concept of being unable to control the outcome after a certain action in basketball (throwing the med) and goaling yourself into a circle/designated area like in COM is used here.

Players will be frozen in an area somewhere along the path circling the white square in this area in Superflip;
    Spoiler!

Afterwards, they will be called 1 by 1, to perform an action, just like in basketball/circle of mines. The difference is, they will be touching a mine in order to propel themselves up in a selected angle, and will move in an arc depending on how high they look. The objective is to land in a designated area that the host creates that might look something like this;
    Spoiler!

without ofcourse landing outside of it or hitting any of the mines.
    As you may tell, the potential for diversity is massive here, you can make any shape you want, define any landing location or force other conditions on players.
    One should note that its more than likely that some players are not aware of the function that allows for 'jumping' using mines by changing the angle in which you look, so demonstrating 2-3 times will be necessary in this event.
    Additionally, the host may give players 2-3 attempts depending on the difficulty and to allow players to get more comfortable with how the physics behind the event and the G50 tag work. Detailed explanation should be naturally reduced as players understand the event more and more, and therefore would be easier to host (that is if it will be hosted semi-consistently).

A short video to show what an attempt looks like (unfortunately the mines dont show up in a recording, just imagine there is a square there just like the one you see in the second screenshot above)
    Spoiler!

ofcourse points are distributed according to the circle of mines point distribution and rules are the same as described in the logical statements thread.
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-09-2019 at 01:25 AM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Fay (11-08-2019), Nimer (11-08-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Astronaut Brawls
    Tags: [ESP][S75][G5][NC][NR][GLAD] ([NG][NI])
    Description: This event is hosted in the Arena map. Due to low gravity, players fall VERY slowly (5% of normal gravity) and can climb the outer arena walls. Every player must be wearing a rusty sword, and the objective is to slash/massive your teammates, with FF on, to be the last one alive (like in Survivor[GLAD]). All players would have 100hp/0ap due to the tags.
    The twist is that the host will be standing in the middle of the Arena map, shooting admin rockets at the floor and at the bottom-most part of the walls, which means, any player that accidentally massives while falling or gets pushed down by another player and fails to climb back up will get hit by the rockets and die.
    Rules: No teaming, No wearing anything other than a rusty sword, No forcelagging/spiking.
    Note: The host should not be placing down mines, and should countdown from 5 before shooting. The host should shoot erratically, not in patterns, so that any player that touches the floor or bottom wall even for a second, has a high risk of dying. If the event takes too long, the host can start jumping himself while in the middle, shooting rockets like in EOTW to make it harder to survive.
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-09-2019 at 01:26 AM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Complaint (11-09-2019), Fay (11-09-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    (special thanks to bram and all the players who helped test and participate and improve the playability of the event)

Sumo Brawls/Circle of Death
    Tags: [ESP][G15][S250][GLAD][VAMP] (dont put godmode!)
    Description: This event is hosted in Skillmap 2. Players must equip training swords. At the start of the round, the host will freeze everybody in the center of the map and checks that everyone has a training sword and slaps those who dont. Afterwards, he will create a circle that is a bit smaller than the starting platform, that looks like this:
    Spoiler!
    he will then climb to where i'm standing in the image, above the map, and unfreeze all of the players. Since ff is on, the players will begin slashing eachother like in deathmatch, with the goal of pushing every other player outside the area of the mines, and when the host sees that a player has left the circle, he will shoot said player. If the player touches a mine, he will die instantly due to vamp. Due to [S250] combined with [G15], every slash has a big knockup and a massive mid air can easily take you outside the circle, it makes it alot easier to push teammates outside of the circle. The last person in the circle wins, 5 rounds total. The host can increase the difficulty over time by decreasing the size of the circle by placing more mines in the inner circumference, and even force players to be mid air most of the time (and thus end the round very quickly) by placing mines randomly inside the circle.
    Rules: No teaming, No wearing anything other than a TRAINING sword, No forcelagging/spiking.
    Notes: The host should prevent players from elevating when he summons them all in 1 place, and then nudge everyone he slashes back to the center (due to the large knockback). He should also be rather alert to players leaving the circle, and shoot them with an admin shotgun instantly when they do. he should also check to see if anyone doesnt have a training sword at the start of every new round, and re-state that players must have one before ending each round (for new players who joined).

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread Information