Country
    Thanks
    You left me without a notice you slut.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You left me without a notice you slut.
    If you're saying that, it means you didn't read my whole post, also I was disappointed that you left, I was expecting you to go higher instead of giving up, you just had to give it little more time for it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    If you're saying that, it means you didn't read my whole post, also I was disappointed that you left, I was expecting you to go higher instead of giving up, you just had to give it little more time for it.
    I read it all, still a slut for not saying a word.
    And I have tried to go higher up but it just did not happen same with how updates n stuff went so I resigned cause I felt like it just did not work out with how I had my vision for FG.
    Then not much later Miranda "resigned" from manager (no notice) so I though I gave it a shot but they do not seem to need one, where I think I could actually fill in that spot, but I never though about it when I was dev/fm.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I read it all, still a slut for not saying a word.
    And I have tried to go higher up but it just did not happen same with how updates n stuff went so I resigned cause I felt like it just did not work out with how I had my vision for FG.
    Then not much later Miranda "resigned" from manager (no notice) so I though I gave it a shot but they do not seem to need one, where I think I could actually fill in that spot, but I never though about it when I was dev/fm.
    Don't worry I was in the same situation and tried to go higher so I could have control on the GM apps and GM's in general but it never happened, I live with the thought that every bad thing happens for a good reason, I'm glad I left and life turned out like that for me, wasn't easy but I still don't regret it at all, maybe it's for better, you never know )

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information