Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelgaduss View Post
    Tried it, I agree with Skilly here.

Before I flip tables, Mr McSic explain how the hell do you even add your skills during a TDM?
    Do you expect everyone to sit their asses down and wait for you to add your upgrades during mid-fight?

Played about 50 rounds of AnD with the mode, I insist you bind a double-inputted command to add and even better, to check their current upgrades.
    Insist, lol. I give you RPG mode and you insist I do this and that. Not the best choice of words. How about you show a little appreciation instead of insisting.

Anyhow, as others agree it'll probably be ctrl + number since users are unlikely to hit both by mistake, unlike shift which is used for blocking.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Skilly (10-23-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Insist, lol. I give you RPG mode and you insist I do this and that. Not the best choice of words. How about you show a little appreciation instead of insisting.

Anyhow, as others agree it'll probably be ctrl + number since users are unlikely to hit both by mistake, unlike shift which is used for blocking.
    Would it also be possible to add a client-sided message telling you what you upgraded (and level)? Not necessary but would be a nice QOL

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Would it also be possible to add a client-sided message telling you what you upgraded (and level)? Not necessary but would be a nice QOL
    I came up with something else for that (to inform you which skill you upgraded) you will see in the next update.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I came up with something else for that (to inform you which skill you upgraded) you will see in the next update.
    I just watch McSic work now that I'm old and grumpy. He's actually done quite a lot for fgunz (coding) lately. I'm surprised he still has more planned for the future.

Thread Information