Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    hire me as et and get unlimited amount of attributes touchdown ok.

jk
    hint that you shouldnt hire this guy

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    yes please they always hosting lms hns dbn ftd rfd rfs rfls rfld I'm done with that would be nice if they could host some other events and not the same all the time..

3. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Or (08-23-2016)

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Aye I got an idea, maybe if like once on 2 weeks when some staffs are online, like happend yesterday when Sam, Mattie, Leo and Linzor was on one event, you guys could make a special set, of 2 events, for example Red Light Green Light and Attributes touchdown when they get 7 rounds each, I believe you can handle the events when you're hosting as a team, you could supperate the "hard events" and the "events that gets you 10 reports" from the normal event list and make it on a once 2 weeks list and host them when lots of you are online, I think the events should have 7 rounds because like Attributes has a chance for no winner, Simon says has a chance for no winner, Lights has a chance for no winners and also more of these you replied that you don't like hosting and also because it's a set of just 2 events.
    Hope you'll like this one. >.<
    What do you think?

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Or View Post
    Aye I got an idea, maybe if like once on 2 weeks when some staffs are online, like happend yesterday when Sam, Mattie, Leo and Linzor was on one event, you guys could make a special set, of 2 events, for example Red Light Green Light and Attributes touchdown when they get 7 rounds each, I believe you can handle the events when you're hosting as a team, you could supperate the "hard events" and the "events that gets you 10 reports" from the normal event list and make it on a once 2 weeks list and host them when lots of you are online, I think the events should have 7 rounds because like Attributes has a chance for no winner, Simon says has a chance for no winner, Lights has a chance for no winners and also more of these you replied that you don't like hosting and also because it's a set of just 2 events.
    Hope you'll like this one. >.<
    What do you think?
    There are literally no hard events. The (a) ET are (is) scared (adriansbh) to fail and mess up the event. But you only learn from your mistakes.

Try host one you'll love it, if you know how the event works.

Thank you

Regards
    Kuja's Mum.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    There are literally no hard events. The (a) ET are (is) scared (adriansbh) to fail and mess up the event. But you only learn from your mistakes.

Try host one you'll love it, if you know how the event works.

Thank you

Regards
    Kuja's Mum.
    And if you fail miserably you'll get reported and will be too scared to try it again. There's no win here, only gets less motivated to try it again.

Yesterday I hosted a bonus event with Leo, sam and the others weren't in it.

Hosting 2 sets will give you way too much event points, we only keep it 1 set each 3 hour or else people will have SO much coins.

Not to mention that only Leo and I gave out 10 points at the bonus event (flip the staff).
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-23-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    And if you fail miserably you'll get reported and will be too scared to try it again. There's no win here, only gets less motivated to try to it again.

Hosting 2 sets will give you way too much event points, we only keep it 1 set each 3 hour or else people will have SO much coins.

Not to mention that only Leo and I gave out 10 points at the bonus event (flip the staff).
    I think you missed something x.x I said 1 SET or 2 EVENTS not 2 sets of 6 events (3 each), just 2 events that are not hosted usually instead of 3 that are does.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    And if you fail miserably you'll get reported and will be too scared to try it again. There's no win here, only gets less motivated to try to it again.

The host can wait for someone like me who is experienced kek.
    And if the host is doing it right why should he worry about getting reported. Haven't seen anyone report chef when I was with him hosting touchdown. The event went perfect.

Thank you.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty damn sure we're not going to host bonus events along with a set thats attribute or red light, if we gonna host them then they most likely gonna be a part of the original set to begin with.

Nothing of this matters. You get crucified if you fail, that's why we don't like to host it simply, if you do know how to host it then it's more that you're lazy or that it takes alot of time, that's the simple reason.

That's why you should take the chances to host those events while you're a trial when reports on you doesn't really matter.

10. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Or (08-23-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty damn sure we're not going to host bonus events along with a set thats attribute or red light, if we gonna host them then they most likely gonna be a part of the original set to begin with.

Nothing of this matters. You get crucified if you fail, that's why we don't like to host it simply, if you do know how to host it then it's more that you're lazy or that it takes alot of time, that's the simple reason.

That's why you should take the chances to host those events while you're a trial when reports on you doesn't really matter.
    So are the ETs not going to try the events and be afraid to do them?
    Then the events that are "scary" for the host's to host it. Should be removed from event list.

Or you can simply ignore the reports that are made for events such as touch down and Yolo light. Reply with : it's difficult to host the event smoothly therefore sorry we can not do anything if the host makes a mistake.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Yes maybe make some of the events unreportable for the staffs so they can't get reported for them, but still don't make mistakes in purpose ofcourse.
    Last edited by Or; 08-23-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information