Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    i've had many instances like this as well, where i felt like i should've done so much more. But difference is i have pellets turned on and i rewatch the replays. and while its crazy to know you can miss at that range, its rng of the pellets afterall. the very slightest movement right before you shoot greatly affects your outcome - and you'll only get to see this affect with pellets on

case 1,2,6 - your low dmg shots seemed to be flicks that involve the very slightest movements right before you shoot
    case 3 - shots here did what they were supposed to because these were stable shots and not movement-related shots like case 2
    case 4 is the only sus clip imo, but you'll never know if you don't have pellets turned on.
    case 5 - your second shoot mightve hit for more, but was only able to register 30 because of opponents hp, so you never actually get to find out how much the second shoot did
    Flicking and moving faster DOESN'T affect the damage. I can get examples of players who actually flick and move pretty fast and yet they still can deal a lot of damage.
    However, since we got a damage issue in this server - the people I'm talking about would still not hit hard despite their flicks and moves. Everytime I hop on to play, I keep changing the style I play, sometimes I track, move slow and walk, sometimes I move fast and flick a lot. Yet, same various weird damage registering happen whatever your style is during playing. As long as a player can actually moves fast and flick and aim pretty well at the same time, then he still can deal good damage, but the issue we are facing doesn't help. If I didn't convince you, we can go in-game and have some battles by implementing different gameplays (slow and fast) + (flicking and tracking), then I'll prove my point that I can actually hit hard and cannot hit hard in any style of gameplay I stick to.

Therefore, cases 1,2 and 6 have nothing to do with flicks. In my unedited video - without slow-motions, I was actually tracking.
    I mentioned case 3 in order to have a comparison of how damage registered in close-range and middle-range. Clearly, you can see middle-range shots dealt almost as same as a close-range shots which makes no sense. In case 4, even if I had my bullets shown, that still doesn't explain why I dealt 45 damage PB. The shotgun I used in that shot was a 9 damage - which means it throws 10-12 bullets at a time, each bullet does 9 damage. Let's be more light and take the minimum bullets a shotgun threw - 10 bullets.
    So, since the shot made 45 damage that means only 5 bullets touched the enemy in our close-range (45/9=5). However, my crosshair was well-centered when I shot, and only HALF of the bullets touched my enemy in a close-range - no logic exists. Now, if we consider that the shotgun threw 11 or 12 bullets then that will make our case even worse. Regarding case 5, it's the only thing I agree with you. It's true he died, and damage only calculates what has left of hp/ap of the enemy, didn't take that into consideration, thank you for clearing this out.

2. The following user said thank you to ijramist for this useful post:

Hart (08-23-2021)

Thread Information