Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
About Event points:

Here's an idea for event points, If the player has already maxed out on 5 rounds event and the host decides to host an extra/bonus 6th round then the player can participate and win that round as well, but if the host has made the event of 6 rounds and lets say the player has already maxed in first 4-5 rounds and the last round is for +2 points then the player shouldn't be winning anything but if the player is on 2 points and the last round is as said before then the player can get a chance to win the last round which makes him get +4. In my opinion we can add that exception. Lets see what other ETs can suggest.

About Race:

I've always redone the round where everyone has committed suicide. If we let the person finish the map and let him win the 4th point then the rule of 3 points will be of no use. Instead making a re-round would be a better option so others can try and win as well.
We are also having issues with DeathRace event as most of the people have started AE abusing in that event but we're working on that part right now.
Well I'm not talking about a case where the user has already maxed out, if someone won 2 rounds that means he's allowed to win in one more round, if the hoster decides to host a 2 EPs round and that user won the round then he should still receive 2 EPs instead of giving him only 1 EP because there's a 3 EPs cap rule. The whole point is not allowing him to win the 4th round because you want others to win as well but if he won the 3rd round and it was a 2 EPs round, then it's unfair to not giving him the full prize.