View Poll Results: Do you prefer to play without Crosshair_pick or in an infested server?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, disable that function already and lets get rid of them!

58 55.77%
  • No, i prefer to fight shotbot cuz i got it too xd

46 44.23%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    I dont care what you guys think, most of the kids who went mad at me are unlegit and are being hypocrites about this. Kids like moh who use xsp*** and nobody says sht. OPS I SAID TOO MUCH XDDD
    Just quit talkin about this and stick to the poll which is the important sht here.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/1r3scn.jpg

Still think i went unlegit? you're just an hypocrite moron.
    I wanna play a game like Sao also

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    I dont care what you guys think, most of the kids who went mad at me are unlegit and are being hypocrites about this. Kids like moh who use xsp*** and nobody says sht. OPS I SAID TOO MUCH XDDD
    Just quit talkin about this and stick to the poll which is the important sht here.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/1r3scn.jpg

Still think i went unlegit? you're just an hypocrite moron.
    LOLLLLLL Okay Matt just stop. Everyone knows I'm legit and I'm "actually" good so stop right there. You made my day lmfao.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    If you don't even play why bother trying to get shotbot patched? I mean it shouldn't bother you since you don't play... and maybe cuz you clearly said your shit was expired and you wanted to pay 50 dollars for a brand new working shotbot? And since you couldn't get any you want people, who already have a shotbot, not have it either. lol I'm disappointed bruh.
    That is a photomontage u prick which talks about different things, just stop, unlike you, i got vids of you underclocking yet you have none of me cuz i never fkin shotbotd, just stop being an idiotic hypocrite moh.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    That is a photomontage u prick which talks about different things, just stop, unlike you, i got vids of you underclocking yet you have none of me cuz i never fkin shotbotd, just stop being an idiotic hypocrite moh.
    LOL Okay post. Let's see if you really know what underclock is. I wanna see this, go post expose me yo.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Thanks
    Iv played with moh for quite awhile, he's a hell of a lot more legit that you Korean lol.
    @anima I'm blunt

Jamesling's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I do like the pick crosshair, but if removing it is going to remove loads of shotbotters, I'm definitely down!

Donator

Thanks
    For all those who dont know how this will work, basically is disabling the aimed version of the crosshair which triggers the most popular way to shotbot.
    You will still have your custom crosshairs and stuff, but only the crosshair.png will appear. A small prize to get rid of many hackers, dont you think?

Okay, vote guys, lets try convincing them
    I pressed yes but look at how many people pressed no. The only reason I could think of is because those are the sbers XD

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    just by deleting the crosshair wont do shit dummy,new shotbot can be easly made just by chaning the color of the pixels that it will detect, you can use any crosshair that you like.,but its really mystery how they bypassed the gunz gameguard or w/e cuz gunz has implemented stuff that dosent accept virtual keystrokes,it must be an injection it cant be external hack like exe or macro.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flausa View Post
    just by deleting the crosshair wont do shit dummy,new shotbot can be easly made just by chaning the color of the pixels that it will detect, you can use any crosshair that you like.,but its really mystery how they bypassed the gunz gameguard or w/e cuz gunz has implemented stuff that dosent accept virtual keystrokes,it must be an injection it cant be external hack like exe or macro.
    the way you say you will have to edit every armor piece in-game to have a new skin that your shotbot detects.

Flausa's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    the way you say you will have to edit every armor piece in-game to have a new skin that your shotbot detects.
    wtf are you talking about?im not talking about chams at all fkin moron,srsly gtfo this topic ur iq is 2 low for this shit.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information