Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    am trully amazed at how you can easily mute people both in-game and forums for calling you Beaner/slightest things because you find it "OFFENSIVE", "DISREPECTING TOWARDS STAFF", hello woman? this is GUNZ, a game that runs on troll and ego.. I personally think Dave gave you too much power in this server and believe me, some people aren't talking about it because they're scared of what you might do to them like BAN then or whatever the hell you want to call it because of how close you are to Dave. They're tired of you being a dictator, just like how you had me muted for saying things I wanted to say in chat through StephanM. I personally believe that you should be replaced as head event staff If Zach gets away with this kind of deceipt. Listen, I ain't saying I hate the dude and/ or ban the shit outta him, just teach him a lesson for having EVERYONE think he was what he said he was. What? You gonna have me muted again for saying this? You gonna have me banned for stating the things I want to say? I don't even know the guy and from the looks of it, he's done a lot for this server and of course, we appreciate that. But no one likes to be lied to, specially when the dude had a shot at being a leader in this server. You'll lose the respect of people you're working for if you don't do this otherwise. At least I have the balls to say this while everyone is looking, let's see your next move.

And they say staff here don't abuse their powers SMH. ROFL

P.S. No one likes a dictator, don't make me hate your guts.

Waiting for my forum mute + ban again but this time 365 days instead of 124 hours since miranda calls the shots for muting/banning people,
    God Fourth

Fourth you indeed have no right to say that at all, you haven't even been here that long to get the jizz of what is actually going on (who Miranda is etc)
    Keep your nose in your own shit and don't worry about others.

Anyway Paul thanks for the LB again, even though I didn't belly dance maybe sometime when I get them Jlo hips.
    Nice talking to you I'll keep you on Skype.

2. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Paul (09-11-2015)

Thread Information