Originally Posted by shermanomam View Post
Actually you should be the one shutting up. Because of people like you whining and randomly accusing. We won't even know if we are legit spiking/lagging. Pure cancer to the community.
https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...273-LagFanClub
With a failed report in the above thread after submitting 5 names, you throw in more "evidences" and accusations and oh wow, one of like the almost 10 names you submitted were spiking and got warned. And you felt like you won the lottery cause you were literally reporting everyone from sfc and praying that one of them goes through. And please notice linzor said " ALL FINE" except kart after round 6.
And do I need to mention the even more cancerous negative thread on Singaporeans that got closed?

Ps. Or do you need me to show you the ss that kuriyama casually called you a nub after you kept insisting sfc were force lagging?
Checkmate dude
You need to chill the fk out. Im not here to argue with you. If you sit here and actually read this thread and Qwin replys you will actually noticed that some of your members have bad internet and this guy is trying to solve this issue.
The only reason the report got declined is that I didnt provide evidence that I informed them that they were spiking. The only guy i informed was Kart and he got a warning.
You can also see Seed ,Lart actually trying to solve their issue and that their net isnt top quality.
Instead of sticking your little pinoy head to the ground you should probably read this thread before commenting. It makes you look like an idiot.

P.S : We are here to help your clan members understand that they are actually spiking and Qwin trying to help them solve it. If they do solve it the reports will stop.
P.S 2 : Call me cancer one more time.
P.S 3: Calm your tits.
P.S 4: This is the internet, If you dont like it there is an X in the right top corner you can click. Grow a pair of balls and deal with the negativity little emotional boy.