Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    -AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    revert the whole game to complete original/vanilla and have a battle pass reward system that unlocks cosmetic only sets (pay2win = doo doo game) and sick dance animations xDD!!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I'm gonna be honest and say remove limitbreaker from the game.
    Not needed if you read what I wrong.
    Tbh I think the Limitbreaker should be a better version of that Avenger II shotgun or what ever it was called (more damage but I think it had 2 bullets instead of 5 before reloading).

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Not needed if you read what I wrong.
    Tbh I think the Limitbreaker should be a better version of that Avenger II shotgun or what ever it was called (more damage but I think it had 2 bullets instead of 5 before reloading).
    Avenger I and II both had 2 bullets and 8 magazine ammo and I think a higher delay than current LBs, but had higher damage than other ingame shotguns... Wouldn't be bad something like that. not bad at all actually, it would be more challenging using them than the current stats, ammo and delay.
    Last edited by Castiel; 08-04-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I wasn't going to reply because I thought the answer was obvious but seems you have a hard time understanding.

While yes I agree it is indeed a dying game but theirs a difference between a game slowly dying out (considering 200-250 was fgunz peak in v7 almost daily and 100-150 online was considered a bad day, and a HUGE difference between people no-longer wanting to play due to the fact the owners are just doing their own thing without taking any suggestion which the community wanted, I really wished I didn't have to explain this, sure people grow up and have grown out of gunz but this wasn't the case with fgunz cause v7 had a steady player base of 150+ players and the update from v7-v8 is what made the GAME die or as you can say forced many people to move over to another server just due to the lack of correct management. Also keep in mind while people do grow out of gunz, their is still the few people who come back to gunz and play once a week or a month just for that nostalgic feeling and coming back to a server with 2-3 training rooms 1-2 quest rooms and no tdms isn't nostalgic at all and this is all due to the transition from v7-v8 not saying at all fgunz wasn't dying before that it surely was but v8 seemed to be the 'thing' that pushed alot of people over the edge.

Anyway I really wish I didn't have to explain that but yeah.
    My quote didn't place the red markers when i replied to your quote with " Lol what"
    So here.

"Hope admins read this thread"
    They clearly do, Otherwise they wouldn't have replied,

and just your forum join date, You were talking about 2 years ago but your account dates of this year, Thought it was weird.

besides that,

Man we can look back to any server " Oh 3 years ago that disco server had 400 players " yea the game is dying we all know this, The "Other" Server you speak off only has 100 or 200? idk and legit are Brazilian players who spent 50$ on a coat. So ye people wouldn't leave that quickly.

As for FGunZ, i can't understand why people quit the server to play that other server unless they wanna keep blaming the V8 update which has been reverted a long time ago so. As for people quiting i highly doubt that most of those people that quit, Quit cause of their own opinion. they are just sheeps who follow.

Werther it's the community or "Bad Management"
    It is what it is, GunZ will never rise to its peak.
    Vanilla won't fix it, FgunZ listened to the communities cries and reverted. But nobody sticked around and that's not cause the server is bad it's cause people make the choice to move on or play a shittier server and only god knows why.
    Last edited by Rain; 08-04-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    My quote didn't place the red markers when i replied to your quote with " Lol what"
    So here.

"Hope admins read this thread"
    They clearly do, Otherwise they wouldn't have replied,

and just your forum join date, You were talking about 2 years ago but your account dates of this year, Thought it was weird.

besides that,

Man we can look back to any server " Oh 3 years ago that disco server had 400 players " yea the game is dying we all know this, The "Other" Server you speak off only has 100 or 200? idk and legit are Brazilian players who spent 50$ on a coat. So ye people wouldn't leave that quickly.

As for FGunZ, i can't understand why people quit the server to play that other server unless they wanna keep blaming the V8 update which has been reverted a long time ago so. As for people quiting i highly doubt that most of those people that quit, Quit cause of their own opinion. they are just sheeps who follow.

Werther it's the community or "Bad Management"
    It is what it is, GunZ will never rise to its peak.
    Vanilla won't fix it, FgunZ listened to the communities cries and reverted. But nobody sticked around and that's not cause the server is bad it's cause people make the choice to move on or play a shittier server and only god knows why.
    Oh let me guess why people would move over to that 'other server'

- V8 brought completely new grinding system
    - New shotgun (LbX which is basically just milking whats left of this game and turning into a p2w game)
    - Server owners are not even active at all.
    - Takes them 2 years to put an update out from v7-v8 which didn't even take any suggestions of what the people actually wanted and just what they wanted and how could they possibly know what this game needs when they don't even play it actively enough?

yeah just a few examples, I don't know why I have to keep explaining this to you its obvious enough, you can call the other server shittier all you want but right now its looking like the complete opposite while fgunz is peaking at 50players 60players on a good day.

Meanwhile the other server had 300+ players on yesterday.

y i k e s

Everyone knows the game will never reach its peak but we can all admit (hopefully if you have common sense) fgunz only died out due to bad decisions which pushed alot of people away you could say 'ha people left and others follow ha sheeps' yeah well every sheep counts and they only did this to themselves.
    Last edited by TriHard; 08-04-2018 at 02:17 PM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

EternalBeast (08-04-2018), Hart (08-04-2018)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Oh let me guess why people would move over to that 'other server'

- V8 brought completely new grinding system
    - New shotgun (LbX which is basically just milking whats left of this game and turning into a p2w game)
    - Server owners are not even active at all.
    - Takes them 2 years to put an update out from v7-v8 which didn't even take any suggestions of what the people actually wanted and just what they wanted and how could they possibly know what this game needs when they don't even play it actively enough?

yeah just a few examples, I don't know why I have to keep explaining this to you its obvious enough, you can call the other server shittier all you want but right now its looking like the complete opposite while fgunz is peaking at 50players 60players on a good day.

Meanwhile the other server had 300+ players on yesterday.

y i k e s

Everyone knows the game will never reach its peak but we can all admit (hopefully if you have common sense) fgunz only died out due to bad decisions which pushed alot of people away you could say 'ha people left and others follow ha sheeps' yeah well every sheep counts and they only did this to themselves.

- Nothing Wrong about having something new, The period that you had to quest was actual fun and even pro's enjoyed it.

- I mean the servers aren't cheap i don't get why most of you don't understand that. It's there to make money so the game can stay up. but nah i didnt like the lbx either it's actually dumb but i do like how it looks though.
    The limit breaker should be the only op gun in the game not 2 of em. but eyy

- They were always active except for the last couple of month's. i mean i saw the xmass update for such a long time lmfao shit made me laugh so i can understand this point.

- Yes it takes 2 years, You think coding is that easy? Props to the devs honestly.
    So many useless codes were removed from the source code. The source code of gunz got cleaned so well making it probably one of the best gunz clients there is and on top of that the Gem system came, The new hitbox system which in fact is on date with today games. I mean they tried right? Sometimes you gotta take your time and put way more effort in it then just reskin something old and release it in public. the community deserved way better then doing something like that but i guess they should have done it just to keep the majority happy.

Honestly i don't know why they do not add some suggestions, I thought a shit ton were really good especially the simple once's. So good point honestly.

and about the 300 players, Cool man.
    At the end exactly every sheep counts, it's to bad cause fgunz was really good but nothing changes the fact that it's dead now.
    It's true bad decisions were made and i wish i could have a saying in that part honestly. I would want the best for this game but eyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I personally just felt the community started being ungrateful though.
    But it's whatever man. I guess i just do not want to acknowledge the fact that this server got ruined cause i love it so much.
    It makes me sad cause it has so much potential..

Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    the only thing that killed this server was banning me 2 times but i cant blame any of yall im just amazing
    Last edited by Rain; 08-04-2018 at 05:36 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Canpai (08-05-2018), StephanM (08-04-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Just to talk about the gem system, the original idea never ment to have their own donation group.
    From what I remember is that sure you could donate for gems, but that the highest gem possible would also be able to collect via gameplay (quest and what not) and not being above the rest ("pay to win").

So for that system I think the choice of the admin(s) to eventually add a donation gem group and giving higher stats to gems as intended kind of "****ed" the original plan.

And a last thing was that our idea was to make people choice between a more defensive, offensive or in-between gem buff before you would join a room, just to slightly buff what that player was good at; tanking, going ham or just a bit of both (sort of making you choose a semi-role of your purpose in that room).
    Last edited by StephanM; 08-04-2018 at 07:45 PM.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    u do realize the only v8 feature left is just the non sense hitbox change so might as well revert....................

11. The following 6 users say thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Camel (08-04-2018), Canpai (08-05-2018), Nerval (08-05-2018), Sam (08-06-2018), Tzunami best0 (08-06-2018), Verali (08-05-2018)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Darn. I missed the post where taint blamed me. You all can blame me if it makes you feel better. There's more to the story than what most of you get to see from the forums and in game though.

The original content I coded only took about a month or 2 months to code and that was outside of my 9 to 5 m-f job when i felt like it, so honestly not that much time. So my part was ready about a year before it got released roughly.

They could change back to the old hitboxes if they wanted, nothing stopping Dave and mcsic from doing so, except for themselves I think?
    Last edited by S1lent; 08-05-2018 at 05:53 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    u do realize the only v8 feature left is just the non sense hitbox change so might as well revert....................
    UI, weapons, game modes, room tags, maps just to name a few of the changes between current and v7 apart from the hitbox. Did you even bother to think before typing bar?

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information