Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yasuo View Post
    Yeah, one for koreans only, another one for south americans only. You can only access them with VPN‘s, but i won‘t namedrop them otherwise i will get banned for advertising
    Ohh shit completely forgot about South American one...

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    Sadly MAIET flopped with GunZ 2 as hard as FGunZ did with V8
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Yasuo for this useful post:

-AznNinja (08-07-2018), skaterreborn (08-06-2018)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    u do realize the only v8 feature left is just the non sense hitbox change so might as well revert....................
    holy shit, someone understand that

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Ui - nobody cares
    weapons - what weapons? grenade launchers massive launchers or what ever they called never seen one guy using them ingame
    mode- ? people still playing training rooms / tdms / cws so kinda irrelevant to mention modes aswell
    maps - people still play hall / town / garden
    do u want me to continue >
    ui - that wasn't your point, anyway I don't care if you don't bother with it, it's still something that was changed and had effort put into it.
    weapons - new weapon system, new weapons, limitbreaker X didn't make much of a difference or did you forget about that too?
    modes - still not your point, there's new modes out there that weren't there in v7
    maps - same shit I said about modes.

You can't justify your statement mate just accept it was a dumb post.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    ui - that wasn't your point, anyway I don't care if you don't bother with it, it's still something that was changed and had effort put into it.
    weapons - new weapon system, new weapons, limitbreaker X didn't make much of a difference or did you forget about that too?
    modes - still not your point, there's new modes out there that weren't there in v7
    maps - same shit I said about modes.

You can't justify your statement mate just accept it was a dumb post.
    u keep arguing with me about something thats fact and thank you for mentioning another add-on that ruined the game and thats the LB-X
    adding stuff doesnt mean they are useful whats the point of adding stuff to the game when nobody gonna use them and hate them..?

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    u keep arguing with me about something thats fact and thank you for mentioning another add-on that ruined the game and thats the LB-X
    adding stuff doesnt mean they are useful whats the point of adding stuff to the game when nobody gonna use them and hate them..?
    Dude where do you have your brain? in your head or in a bag? 90% of players uses LBX just like KX, BOTW and Cat or LB, actually most of players donate specially for Lucky Boxes to get these items, please think and check in the game before saying this kind of things cause you don't look like a smart guy.

pd: credits of the statement "90% of players uses LBX": @aredus
    Last edited by Castiel; 08-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avril View Post
    Dude where do you have your brain? in your head or in a bag? 90% of players uses LBX just like KX, BOTW and Cat or LB, actually most of players donate specially for Lucky Boxes to get these items, please think and check in the game before saying this kind of things cause you don't look like a smart guy.
    stfu

OT: why not addin some fkin skins to the game instead of SGS and sht .. holy fk
    ADD some unique skins, skeleton and many more u could think of!! instead of STATS donations and revert the old hitbox. and a better antihack..
    simple as fk,, instead of giving people $$ for cwin against eachother give it to someone to put some effort for the game,
    WE DONT NEED MORE GAME MODES OR MORE WEAPONS.. maybe some unique SKINS (not clothes) , a completely different char than human being.. sht would be COOL.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    a completely different char than human being.. sht would be COOL.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avril View Post
    Dude where do you have your brain? in your head or in a bag? 90% of players use LBX just like KX, BOTW and Cat or LB, actually most of players donate specially for Lucky Boxes to get these items, please think and check in the game before saying this kind of things cause you don't look like a smart guy.
    That doesn't make LB-X good for the game LUL. People donate for it because of its more OP that a normal donation weapon.

You guys keep arguing about whats good for the server like it's going to change something. V8 was a disaster because it was overdone IMO. People left (including me) to other games because the start of V8 was a shitfest. Quest to buy shit, GEMs (why event introduce this shit to gunz), Hitboxes (completely shit back then). Being on FGunz so many years tought me not to wait for updates since they take 5-6 months most of the time.

GunZ needs a rework. New name, new engine, new everything. When your target group is 300-350 people then keep grinding and milking this game till it dies. GunZ as GunZ we know it eventually will die.

GunZ has much more potential even as an e-Sports game. The skill it takes to play this game in top level is crazy. But it's never going to be big untill people see it as a new game. Nobody is going to join a 15 year old game no matter how many game modes, updates you do.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Camel (08-06-2018), Ganggbangg (08-06-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    That doesn't make LB-X good for the game LUL. People donate for it because of its more OP that a normal donation weapon.

You guys keep arguing about whats good for the server like it's going to change something. V8 was a disaster because it was overdone IMO. People left (including me) to other games because the start of V8 was a shitfest. Quest to buy shit, GEMs (why event introduce this shit to gunz), Hitboxes (completely shit back then). Being on FGunz so many years tought me not to wait for updates since they take 5-6 months most of the time.

GunZ needs a rework. New name, new engine, new everything. When your target group is 300-350 people then keep grinding and milking this game till it dies. GunZ as GunZ we know it eventually will die.

GunZ has much more potential even as an e-Sports game. The skill it takes to play this game in top level is crazy. But it's never going to be big untill people see it as a new game. Nobody is going to join a 15 year old game no matter how many game modes, updates you do.
    It would actually be so sick if this happened, gunz needs an update like how Counter strike made CS:GO from CS:S.

Dont change the gameplay but update everything besides that.

13. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Hart (08-06-2018)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information