View Poll Results: Do you also want a FOV Slider?!?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • A) Yes

24 75.00%
  • B) A

1 3.13%
  • C) B

7 21.88%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Any particular reason you don't want it? Since you can just use the default FOV and your game play won't be affected.
    Can't really think of anything negative that comes with a FOV slider, imo it just makes configuring gunz much more dynamic, for example you can play 800x600 and not get raped to a low FOV or players with a different style like snipers or sprayers can set their FOV to what suits their play style the best.
    cuz i don't think u have enoughrespect

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    Whoever made that video is a genius.

cringe
    lel btw my favourite pass time on GunZ is dancing in training room at themusic beat or giving everyone meds XD
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EASTVAN View Post
    cuz i don't think u have enoughrespect
    Then you don't disagree with a FOV Slider, you just don't like the way it was suggested/who suggested it. If a suggestion gets accepted it isn't to please one certain individual player, or give praise to that player, it means that it was a good suggestion and it was meant to please the majority of players which I think my suggestion will. I don't play gunz atm, so even if it does get accepted, I gain nothing from it. If suggestions were judged on the basis of how they were constructed, or which player made it we would see no progress. And if the owners judge suggestions on such a basis then *player count slowly continues to decrease*
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information