Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    idk you appeared from no where to act like a god.. but i remember when you first appeared I used to play the game and was fun beating you in your duel rooms.
    Obviously you never played ijji then or better yet roamed GZF to understand my type of egotistical ways. That's nice you can walk spam like everyone else it's hardly considered a skill to be good in a duel room, better yet I don't even know you in-game.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Rain (09-16-2017)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Obviously you never played ijji then or better yet roamed GZF to understand my type of egotistical ways. That's nice you can walk spam like everyone else it's hardly considered a skill to be good in a duel room, better yet I don't even know you in-game.
    aaa? do you think you I need to shoot 12 bullets to kill a random? sigh who are you again?

Country
    Thanks
    aaa? do you think you I need to shoot 12 bullets to kill a random? sigh who are you again?
    Who am I? Who are you is the bestter question, I mean you get rise to 1v1 for you. gtfo.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Who am I? Who are you is the bestter question, I mean you get rise to 1v1 for you. gtfo.
    rise is god unlike this green guy giving you free thanks for your stupid replies.
    I don't deny that he played two times for me. but believe me if im up against you it will be even shame to go against you i'll probably give surfen to quest on you.

Country
    Thanks
    rise is god unlike this green guy giving you free thanks for you stupid replies.
    I don't deny that he played two times for me. but believe me if im up against you it will be even shame to go against you i'll probably give surfen to quest on you.
    You had rise 1v1 for you anything you say after that is irrelevant to me period.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    You had rise 1v1 for you anything you say after that is irrelevant to me period.
    dude you've just started your gunz career yesterday stop spamming your thread or your career will end in minutes.
    anyway you suck know your place

Country
    Thanks
    dude you've just started your gunz career yesterday stop spamming your thread or your career will end in minutes.
    anyway you suck know your place
    Started my GunZ career yesterday? Streaming yes, however my GunZ career started before you even knew what GunZ was you was probably still sucking on your mommys tittie. Know my place, log on and let's go just to silence you.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Thread Information