Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ET View Post
    The point of this is towards the people who can't donate, simply for issues like paypal not accepting their credit card/debit card etc. or Paypal not being used in their at all. Don't see a point for making it forum wide since we do have raffles (even though we don't have that many anymore) and there is still facebook.
    I never talked about why this was implemented, I mentioned that some people who don't PLAY as often might want to be able to get something as well...
    Also, the raffles are for everyone, again, I'm still saying that the raffle also gives people who barely play/active players a chance, so why not give the same chance to other active forum members? '-' Also, it's not "very exploitable", lol.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    I never talked about why this was implemented, I mentioned that some people who don't PLAY as often might want to be able to get something as well...
    Also, the raffles are for everyone, again, I'm still saying that the raffle also gives people who barely play/active players a chance, so why not give the same chance to other active forum members? '-' Also, it's not "very exploitable", lol.
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious
    Why don't you add anything regarding the forums? Such as most posts or most thanks gained?
    Just giving a descriptive background-supported answer to this question.

Anyway if you're not gonna play a lot (even if you want too I know I sound a bit harsh) I don't really see why we should be spread this to those who barely play. I mean apart the point is to get people to play a lot. I do agree on getting something for forum members who don't play much though. But this wouldn't be it ~

Thread Information