Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Its a good idea to be honest getting slashed from big swords and run for heals not fun just give it a try people might like it.
    i mean stairway glad meant to be only for flips and we all know that.
    either way i'am fine with both slash or no slash just saying give it a chance.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ProAssPlayer View Post
    i mean stairway glad meant to be only for flips and we all know that.
    wrong. it got popular among specifically gladiator players that wanted an alternative to just slashing away at your opponent by giving a relatively high chance of getting a kill if youre good enough and can get a flip on them, FOLLOWED by slashes and everything else.

as someone who has been playing for years (even if less for the past year), i have noticed that many players are starting to use flipping mostly which turned the rooms to stale and boring where ping determines a big part of your success.
    slashing and giving the opponent a fear of death if he stands still and keeps trying to flip you gives you a chance to lock them down and flip them yourself.
    also, imagine the stalemates of trying to flip a camper when you literally cannot kill him by slashing (and consider the amount of fun you'll have in the process?).

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Student (06-12-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    wrong. it got popular among specifically gladiator players that wanted an alternative to just slashing away at your opponent by giving a relatively high chance of getting a kill if youre good enough and can get a flip on them, FOLLOWED by slashes and everything else.

as someone who has been playing for years (even if less for the past year), i have noticed that many players are starting to use flipping mostly which turned the rooms to stale and boring where ping determines a big part of your success.
    slashing and giving the opponent a fear of death if he stands still and keeps trying to flip you gives you a chance to lock them down and flip them yourself.
    also, imagine the stalemates of trying to flip a camper when you literally cannot kill him by slashing (and consider the amount of fun you'll have in the process?).
    I think Bunny makes a really good point here when it comes to ping. Flipping someone with high ping is really difficult if they're moving around. You basically have to predict where they are going to be 2 seconds before they're there. If anything I think this has discouraged people from playing stairway.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I think Bunny makes a really good point here when it comes to ping. Flipping someone with high ping is really difficult if they're moving around. You basically have to predict where they are going to be 2 seconds before they're there. If anything I think this has discouraged people from playing stairway.
    This is why /kick is in place, if everyone finds the camper with high pinger pissing them off, simply /kick. if you have played stairways so long, leading the camper shouldn't be a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    You wouldn't be able to juggle if I slashed you away anyways, with or without you getting a massive.
    You and two others who are considered being the biggest trolls of this community approve of this suggestion. Yeah I don't know if that's to your benefit or not.
    You not seeing us in stairway as frequently has got nothing to do with us not understand the mode itself.

Your only argument here is that you and some others who commented here plays stairway so that must be what stairway player wants. Tell me how this will benefit this server? How will dividing people help at all? Or do you seriously believe that this mode will bring new players to stairway? You think what's been holding people back from playing stairway right now is that people slash them? I sincerely doubt that.
    It is like you know what the future is, please explain how this will divide the current ccommunity in half? i dont get how you can constantly repeat urself saying the flip community will halve. Perhaps the new mode will be active and ppl will forget the normal playing mode. How are you so certain about this?

6. The following 2 users say thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Student (06-12-2019), Zabu (06-12-2019)

Thread Information