Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Lets ask this. If you are such a "Godly dstyler" as you claim, where were you years ago in glad rooms when 'daggers' werent completely busted until recently? We both know the answer, you were never streaking anything or even a threat or had a name or rep to anyone in glad games until the April patch which made them toxic and gave you an over-inflated ego.

Please take a seat, you are nothing more than fueled with hot air, just listen to yourself "IM THE ONLY REASON!" You didnt change the meta, you're doing nothing at all anymore than people using an element as a crutch 'changed the meta' and was barred from glad immediately.

The fact is there's been multiple cases of people intentionally trolling with them has been a reoccurring factor ruining games many times already. You're just are enabled by a totally broken item balance. But at least we agree on that they should be nerfed or banned from glad rooms. The April buff was a try, but ultimately a failure in balance. Whats more toxic is the staff reaction to glads kicking people using 'daggers' because they are busted and then dishing out warnings or bans.
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    You're completely false,i have never had an interest in gladiator. It's interesting to me lately but now i see it's not favorable among the glads. How do you even call yourself a gladiator when you refuse to play daggers.

Btw i have endless videos of me winning gladiator matches before the update in april. I streamed it on twitch.tv/sinbad1337. No one complained until i started streakint 50-10
    Hello Moh and Qwin,

I do see you guys have different and conflicting ideologies, please refrain from arguing and post solutions and SUGGESTIONS as this is a Suggestions page.
    We do understand that all of you guys have concerns but arguing and causing conflict will not result in a solution. You may comment on each others suggestions but please do it in a ordinary fashion.

2. The following user said thank you to Dunkin for this useful post:

LostX (05-19-2020)

Thread Information