Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I think you're kinda late with this rant. Complaining about the removal of V7 PVE items when V8 was released 3 years ago. Kinda 3 years late for that. Regarding the other bugs/glitches, I think we all know about them and have already changed some things in the upcoming patch (last update was 3 months ago). And I'm well aware regarding the other glitches you have mentioned (and lets not ignore that CQ has always been bugged ever since Maiet released it with these half finished maps, with spots/walls you can walk through and hide behind, and never bothered to fix it - to do it right we would actually have to remake those maps which would mean a lot of work too). Regarding scrider and such, this has already been discussed with other players / questers and as you know and said yourself, a new AI patch is coming and you really shouldn't attempt to judge the next patch before you see it.
    Well, since there has been 4 tries for fix this AI i think i should complain about this. And yeah, it's kinda late for complain about the v7 decision, but what i wanted mentioning it it's the fact thanks to that we don't really know if in any update you will do the same. About the CQ issues, just add a invisible ground out of the maps, it should fix it at least in 90% of the cases, and i doubt it can be a hard work.
    Last edited by LostX; 01-30-2020 at 02:06 AM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thread Information