Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
its obvious its got to do with money. the guy i reported few days back was painfully obvious. now i see gms in here saying 'everyone will always be accusing ppl thatll never stop!!!' as if im some random scrub accusing someone only cuz he killed me. i dont think i ever even reported anyone, i only bothered cause he was so bad i thought its a quick ban. this cheating rat makes sure he opens some lucky boxes as insurance.

these gms cant hold their mouse and think their anticheat is top tier from what im reading. might aswell remove most gms then if ure not gonna use them to check for cheats and ban manually.
What are you on 'bout ya сunt?
Both admins are wealthy enough to close FGunZ and live their life, in fact, they are in loss because they sacrifice their own free time to improve the source code and maintain the forum/main website and you're here making assumption that kids who donated a ton for lucky boxes are not getting banned even if they are known to be cheating? Homie, if I were cheating although I was ex staff member, JP for instance would ban me without hesitating and won't ever talk to me even if I have 7k coins in my coin, don't talk delusional shit without knowing the admins bro.