Hi Jeffy Its Nina

Thanks
    wht is this thread about oO

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by romaiscool View Post
    wht is this thread about oO
    It's about a player jetman saying he's jetman ( like a proof ).

Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    it may be bias but i have proof that is unbias, compare number of glad rooms to other rooms. Also "glad" is not using swords in a bnb match, i consider glad to be a sword only match
    pls no more paragraphs TT
    I'm sorry if you're too incompetent to read a paragraph as apposed to a quick and easy single sentence. I can't help but write in paragraphs, I like to say all that I've got to say o,o and yes, if you compare the amount of glad rooms to the amount of "non-gladiator" rooms, there will be a big difference, but regardless there are still plenty of people who play the game just for gladiator. ffs they have a top gladiator thing going on, that itself tells you gladiator is of importance in its place here in gunz.

and yes, you're right, gladiator pertains to swords only however the fact that bnb, one of the most commonly used gun tactics thrives on the use of a sword should only inspire people to look at swords as "something that matters." The better you are with swords, the better your bnb tact can be. Its pretty simple, and if I wasn't so obsessed with gladiator and its many varieties in style and tactic, I would be keeping up on my guns skills as-well >_>

Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    It's about a player jetman saying he's jetman ( like a proof ).
    its about a top glad spreading his glory across all of the popular private servers, because everybody in ijji already knows his name. He values recognition pride if you'd say

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Well i don't care how popular they are, they can beat beaten anytime.

Originally Posted by DontTouchMeX View Post
    Well i don't care how popular they are, they can beat beaten anytime.
    depends on whether you choose to face them in their grounds. Jeff is a top glad, has been for quite long. People are giving him the tittle of #2 on the top 10, so that should basically tell you how hard it is to beat him, given that you face him in glad where he's famous(or infamous, depends on what you think of him I guess). I'm not saying he can't be beaten >_< of course he can, however you shouldn't take him so lightly. One doesn't earn the tittle of being on the top 10 gladiator list, even less so the top 5 without having an intense gladiator wrap sheet o,o very few can say they've beaten him haha

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Invoke View Post
    depends on whether you choose to face them in their grounds. Jeff is a top glad, has been for quite long. People are giving him the tittle of #2 on the top 10, so that should basically tell you how hard it is to beat him, given that you face him in glad where he's famous(or infamous, depends on what you think of him I guess). I'm not saying he can't be beaten >_< of course he can, however you shouldn't take him so lightly. One doesn't earn the tittle of being on the top 10 gladiator list, even less so the top 5 without having an intense gladiator wrap sheet o,o very few can say they've beaten him haha

lies im top ten! am PhatMonkey jaja. jk i havent been active on areia/ijji in a while :/ also jetman noooooooooob with tbffffff haxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Poo Man View Post
    lies im top ten! am PhatMonkey jaja. jk i havent been active on areia/ijji in a while :/
    I've come to the conclusion that its irrelevant what server you play on. If you're good enough to be on the top, then word will get around regardless of where you choose to play gunz.

Banned

Thanks
    oooo i got 8 accounts that are banned in ijji and i really dun know if i was in the top ten or not so idc HUEHUE. was sworder in ijji till it was changed into areia

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Lol Jetman, I've seen you somewhere else. Ginesh here.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information