Page 38 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048881385381038 ... LastLast
    Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    my name is freestylersworld [OK I CANT THINK OF ANYTHINGBETTER? and it will be easy to find me ]
    but does anyone want to play 5v5?
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Control View Post
    my name is freestylersworld [OK I CANT THINK OF ANYTHINGBETTER? and it will be easy to find me ]
    but does anyone want to play 5v5?
    EUW?

whats your name

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingVayne View Post
    Ask Hiresh how many games I've carried with Talon. Talon is #1 counter on mid. I only lost once versus Fizz cuz he knew how to counter me. Trust me, when you level up to 3 nothing can beat you. You are harassing the enemy on 100%. Also you're able to do triple even quadra kills without any problem. Don't forget to ask Hiresh.
    Oh please , vs what kind of ******s u playing then lol.

4. The following user said thank you to Turtle for this useful post:

yung (07-01-2012)

-

Country
    Thanks
    My funniest game with ppl from fg <3
    http://i50.tinypic.com/jsfw4j.png
    lol that was my first game :o
    i can still remember

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Ask Hiresh how many games I've carried with Talon. Talon is #1 counter on mid. I only lost once versus Fizz cuz he knew how to counter me. Trust me, when you level up to 3 nothing can beat you. You are harassing the enemy on 100%. Also you're able to do triple even quadra kills without any problem. Don't forget to ask Hiresh.
    Rammus taunts you, has oracles.
    Win.
    I rape everytime against a talon with teemo aswell ^_^ Quite recently.

But talon is a really good middle though, Since he's silence is perfect against AP carries.
    ANTI MID JAJAAJA ;D
    (tell me when you see a rammus middle, I havent :S)

7. The following user said thank you to JShaya for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (07-01-2012)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Fun match.. at first it looked that we would lose big time since Warwick fed Nunu big time..
    Then we had our first team fight at Baron we totally won it.. we took over Baron.. and went to mid first turret down -> second team fight 4 killed, Fizz actually got a triple kill with his ulti -> bam second turret down -> Darius ran into their walls -> bam third turret down -> Fizz went after Darius and killed him while we killed their minions and Inhibitor -> bam those two turrets at their base -> bam we won before they could spawn lol.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    http://puu.sh/EUNO
    Fun match.. at first it looked that we would lose big time since Warwick fed Nunu big time..
    Then we had our first team fight at Baron we totally won it.. we took over Baron.. and went to mid first turret down -> second team fight 4 killed, Fizz actually got a triple kill with his ulti -> bam second turret down -> Darius ran into their walls -> bam third turret down -> Fizz went after Darius and killed him while we killed their minions and Inhibitor -> bam those two turrets at their base -> bam we won before they could spawn lol.
    Youmou's and bilgewater replace for IE and warmog , atma needed 2 tho , Ignite>heal

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

Youmou's and bilgewater replace for IE and warmog , atma needed 2 tho , Ignite>heal
    Dunno sometimes I build Youmou's but that depends on the match.. at was building DP then went for IE..
    Usually I get something else instead of Bilgewater but it seemed to fit for this game (either Atma, Frozen Mallet, Thornmail or Warmog).

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    EUW?

whats your name
    na :[
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Gonna do some ranked games today and I'll post scores. Wont post if I had feeding team :<

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information